Myoozacks

Souls

Official Helper
I need some more stuff to listen to, and I trust all your tastes - so fire away! :D

Souls

Official Helper
More indie, alternative, alterna-rock, that kind of stuff. I'm really big on Muse atm, Rage Against The Machine, Kings of Leon, things along those lines. But I'm open to new stuff :)

WackyJacky

Head Gardener
Kings of Leon ftw

Check out The Strokes (12:51, You Only Live Once)

Arctic Monkeys (The Bakery)

Bob Hill Band is one of my recent favorites (Tiger Tears, White Water, Till I see you then)

You might like Wheat (I met a girl)

Last edited:

Souls

Official Helper
Thanks Wacky :D Bob Hill Band and Wheat are awesome \o/ I've already got some AM and Strokes :p

WackyJacky

Head Gardener
Assuming you've got Modest Mouse? :)

The Thrills are good (The Irish Keep Gate Crashing, Not For All the Love in the World)

Saw Jack's Mannequin open a concert the other night, would reccomend seeing them, was quiet funny (Dark Blue, I'm Ready, Holiday From Real, Bloodshot Eyes)

The Bravery (Time Won't Let Me Go, Believe)

John Frusciante (Guitar player for RHCP) has some really good solo work he did (Omission, Goals, Song to Sing When I'm Lonely)

Been listening to a lot of Tegan and Sara recently, might be a little gheyish for you (Call it Off, Nineteen.)

Anberlin (Breaking, Younglife)

Stars are pretty old I believe but kinda unknown unless your in Canada apparently :p (Take me to the Riot, Your Ex-Lover is Dead)

Phoenix (Lisztomania, Long Distance Call)

Paolo Nutini (Jenny don't be hasty, New Shoes)

Manchester Orchestra (I've got friends, I can feel a hot one)

Just put my itunes on shuffle, trying to find things that sound similar/that I like :p

Scorpio

Head Gardener
More indie, alternative, alterna-rock, that kind of stuff. I'm really big on Muse atm, Rage Against The Machine, Kings of Leon, things along those lines.

Then I fear I cannot help you :(

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Had a flick through my music collection and these are the artists I spotted (no doubt missed some) as being "Indyish", so check some random tracks out from any you don't know already and see if you can discover anything new;

Arctic Monkeys
Automatic
Band Of Heroes
Bloc Party
The Cribs
Death From Above 1979
Editors
The Feeling
Foals
Forward, Russia!
Franz Ferdinand
Get Cape
Hard-Fi
Kaiser Chiefs
Kings of Leon
The Kooks
Libertines
Long View
Magic Numbers
Modest Mouse
Pigeon Detectives
Rakes
Razorlight
Snow Patrol
South
The Subways
The Sunshine Underground
Turin Brakes

Turnip2k

Harvester
If you like Modest Mouse, try checking out Sun Kil Moon's Tiny Cities album. Its a remake of Modest Mouse songs in a very chilled out fashion - but you may not be into that sort of thing.