MY K/D ratio is bigger than YOUR K/D ratio

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Guys this **** is embarrassing. Can you stop arguing for our sake, your image and our combined sanity?

No one gives a flying **** about your absurd k/d ratio, whether or not you cheated or anything at all about your stupid ****ing game.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Omg grow up everyone...

its a game, play a game against each other at least rather than *****ing at each other like children!

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
You just called me a n3rd again and mentally handicapped.
How immature are you exactly?
u mad?
Stop 'flying off the handles', Cheat.

coolface1.jpg

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
You really want me to reply and for us to keep going?
I thought having the last word was just something i did?
Hypocrite again.

k.thnx.bai.

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Keep going, I want to see who loses the competition of who has the last word, this is like a comedy sketch now :p

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I'd just swoop down and pwn them both with my leet skills with a Thumper, or some other totally ridiculous weapon. :lol:

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
I have a K/D ratio of 9inches oh wait that's my penis sorry my bad.
kthxbye.

TaO

Tree Surgeon
This made me giggle

Twigley for the win!

Ontopic
My K/D ratio is 0.60, but I play for fun :)

TaO

Tree Surgeon
This made me giggle

Twigley for the win!

Ontopic

As opposed to all those people who play because they want to be miserable?

I think, that if you actually ***** whine moan cry and fight with others about your K/D ratio.. I think you're playing the game for something else then fun.

Davs

Garden Designer
This made me giggle

Twigley for the win!

Ontopic

As opposed to all those people who play because they want to be miserable?

I think, that if you actually ***** whine moan cry and fight with others about your K/D ratio.. I think you're playing the game for something else then fun.

Not that I've found a game in which I care about such stats yet, but even someone who doesn't care could have a higher ratio. It just depends on how good said person is at the game :p
[for the record, I don't even know what game you're talking about :D]

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Theyre talking about MW2 (im pretty sure :p)

I think KD actually depends on the amount of time you spend playing (ie experience), but more importantly, your tactics.

For instance, i can run around with commando and tactical knife and get 80% of my kills with the knife, however, im more likely to get a K/D closer to 1, as i often get gunned down will running head on into the enemy.
On the other hand, i also like to sneak around the whole map with cold blooded, ninja and silenced weapons and shoot everyone in the back, then im more likely to get a K/D of 2.

THEN there are those little pussy *****es (who make up like 50% of the playerbase) who like to camp for most of the game, hiding in buildings and around corners (especially with akimbo shotguns) or near windows, waiting for someone to come through the door, or around the corner and kill them.

Unfortunately for them, when i play, i make a point of hunting them down lol. Mainly cause they give me the ***** :D

Oh yeah, and so i dont feel left out:
My KD is BETTER than yours!!!*

*may not be true, terms and conditions apply, timtadams will not accept any liability for any damages that may occur as a result of using the above information. Timtadams is a registered tradmark and must not be reprinted with authorisation

Oh yeah, and to add MEGANERDNESS to my post (cause y'know, i want to be part of the cool club):
kthnxbai