Multis

xvi

Harvester
Scallywags still believes there is atleast one set of multis still out there. Roughly 8 ids all attack together all sleep together with precision enough to make it suspicious. If time, please look in the Scallywags Discussion Posts for details and ID #s.

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
Did one of them delete? There were nine. Three groups of three, solos.

xvi

Harvester
There could be nine...there was one more id that only comes with them every now and again, so maybe one doesnt always send this last one at us. But, tbh its getting old. We have our hands full enough being the littlest full ally to have to deal with multis.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Shows they have to cheat to be recognised/have any chance of being good.

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
I just want to thank everyone for 'speaking' up and voicing thier displeasure with the cheating this round.
Seems more people have gotten vocal about it.
I've heard too many times in the past 7 rounds people say 'oh this has been going on forever' and basically just resigning themselves to doing nothing about it.

I'm sure that many times suspicions are unfounded and untrue but even so speaking out about it does no real harm especially if admin should ever really look into it.

In the meantime shout it out!! And target the cheaters too :p Even with a small player-base multi's can be beaten if enough join in on the battle... if nothing else in having to use the muti's in an insane busy way defending they are mounting more and more conclusive evidence should Azzer get bored with whatever he does and actually looks in to take care of his aging child.

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
I just want to thank everyone for 'speaking' up and voicing thier displeasure with the cheating this round.
Seems more people have gotten vocal about it.

Purely because it's felt like the majority of the playerbase this round are/were the multi's and everyone has seen and read about them. Nobody will let this slide and once we have a God of the game who will monitor these situations, all we can do is show our displeasure. But, yea, by all means get vocal, the more we bother Azzer about this the better.

And target the cheaters too :p

Aye. I don't really pay enough attention to identify these groups but indeed, work together to put them in their place :)

alwaysnumb

Head Gardener
you mean these ids?
xxxx,xxxx,xxxx
xxxx,xxxx,xxxx
xxxx,xxxx,xxxx

Last edited by a moderator: