Multi-ing should be stopped. Why Isnt admin doing anything about it??

Godsend9701

Harvester
my biggest surprise was Addicted, like really dude one i never thought of would be u, now thats a disappointment

Elderveld

Official Helper
Elder doesn't seem like azzer said kuro has a multi. He said "one". I doubt it was kuro :S, he wouldnt do that!

And indeed angela, its disappointing for vanilla. He must have known, everyone has been complaining about it for ages!!!

I don't know. But as he said. 100% possibility of a multi are locked. Say's enough i think?

Godsend9701

Harvester
i dont care what the allie should of been called, its over now, thanks Azzer for doing something about the ones clearly cheating, and thanks for those that msg azzer about it.

its over now and lets get back to rushing rank 1 :D

Lukey im coming for u :p :D

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
i dont care what the allie should of been called, its over now, thanks Azzer for doing something about the ones clearly cheating, and thanks for those that msg azzer about it.

its over now and lets get back to rushing rank 1 :D

Lukey im coming for u :p :D

yeah yeah yeah.. rush rank one.. I need to kill something.. I am all out of cheaters to kill :(

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
Everytime someone went on holiday and was UC, next day they were killed. I was starting to think it was one of our new members xD.

Kuro would not cheat to gain an advantage or even cheat. We are all extremely surprised by this. He has gone inactive now and logs in once every 3 days.

Anyone whose played with kuro will know hes never even stepped a foot out of line in the past and can vouch for him. Im very surprised by this and my gut definitely says he never had a multi in that alliance.

Our other member locked it is possible that he had a multi in the rank 2 alliance =/

I am doubly surprised that Kuro was locked, especially since on many occasions we had conversations and made plans and attacked SC together.

QS on the other hand made verbal comments on pols about thinking it was not fair for 2-3 alliances to be waving R2.. :/ also on many occasions after I had mentioned that a couple members from FNG was working with me to try and hit SC.. almost immed. QS would hit FNG ??

I would sooner believe if Kuro had a multi in SC he was using it as a spy to gain info on them ??? who really knows huh