Multi-ing should be stopped. Why Isnt admin doing anything about it??

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
The lack of any SC member denying the accusations answers the question.

ftfy ;)

facebook-like-thumbs-up.jpg

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
yea, 8 from SC, 2 from TTB, 1 that we kicked for spying (now we are 100% sure) and 1 random small guy that may be in SC but I'm not sure.

Angela

Harvester
Its actually disgusting how many have cheated and even feel the need to cheat with the playerbase what it is. I dont understand why they just dont get a private world and play against themselves.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
Maybe azzer should send the locked targets land to the bot so it can work its way back up the food chain. Waste not want not.

Checks to see if suspected spie in FNG was locked yup there we go. Addicted by the way. If he ever want to join you alliance be warned also be warned I had a tip off some people were inadvertently spies by cheating previous rounds giving unscrupulous characters there loggin details. Which got abused by sc to login and spie on the alliances. So they could just be dumb idiots who cheated previous rounds. or they could be spies. Either way they cheated at some point by giving out their login details. So nice job azzer even rounds on people who cheated are getting what they deserve

I Would appreciate being told if you know the account name of your spies so I can avoid them in the future. I dunno if we are allowed to out them on forums but they got admin locked so they are hardly worth protecting. If we aren't allowed id appreciate a pm on forums or account mail.

Godsend9701

Harvester
i have to say Recon im sorry, ur not one of the ones locked and there for wasnt cheating i did thought u would be the main one, but ur not so im sorry

too those that did get locked bahahaha

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I'm not going to apologise, because accusations get thrown based on previous events - And Recon HAS cheated previously - In W1 and multiple PW's. Simple.

Toast

Pruner
I will name and shame those people from TTB that got locked once i see Azzer's response. I will vow to never play with any of them again, and include those that are still public in Rank 2 who knew this was going on.

As for the two that are locked in TTB. We are blown away by it. A nasty by product. It is starting to all make sense as we are figuring it out. That night Rank2 rushed us hard, they hit complete offliners, UC guys and guys on holiday. They weren't just lucky guesses.

I apologize to the playerbase for the actions of the two guys in Rank 1 ally. I am completely shocked by this. Our alliance had no idea this was going on.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
I will name and shame those people from TTB that got locked once i see Azzer's response. I will vow to never play with any of them again, and include those that are still public in Rank 2 who knew this was going on.

As for the two that are locked in TTB. We are blown away by it. A nasty by product. It is starting to all make sense as we are figuring it out. That night Rank2 rushed us hard, they hit complete offliners, UC guys and guys on holiday. They weren't just lucky guesses.

I apologize to the playerbase for the actions of the two guys in Rank 1 ally. I am completely shocked by this. Our alliance had no idea this was going on.

No worries mate.. **** happens, we had one too, we just barely managed to figure it out before they were all locked.. I know most of ye in R1, and have played with many.. I know yall don't cheat.. :)

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer

I said the same to James. I suspected as much was too convenient three attacks three successes.

Azzer remember isn't against spying as well. So it was that some one was logging into those people's accounts in ttb. As recon didn't get locked I imagine it wasn't him. But I wouldn't put it past him to happily use that information.

avash

Harvester
Everytime someone went on holiday and was UC, next day they were killed. I was starting to think it was one of our new members xD.

Kuro would not cheat to gain an advantage or even cheat. We are all extremely surprised by this. He has gone inactive now and logs in once every 3 days.

Anyone whose played with kuro will know hes never even stepped a foot out of line in the past and can vouch for him. Im very surprised by this and my gut definitely says he never had a multi in that alliance.

Our other member locked it is possible that he had a multi in the rank 2 alliance =/

Angela

Harvester
i have to admit i was suprised when i saw kurosaki locked, one or two locked in an alliance you can be forgiven for not catching them out, but SC have no excuse nearlly half there alliance cheated you can not tell me (and have me believe it) that the rest of the alliance didnt know about it.

Elderveld

Official Helper
So i sent the message to Azzer and this was his response:

Azzer said:
I had a look and locked a few that were 100% definites. Note that one of the ones in the rank 2 alliance had a multi with one of the ones in the rank 1 alliance. Funny.

Azzer said:
Yeah they'll be deleted in time! They aren't getting them accounts back.

Azzer's msg clearly states that there could still be a fwew of them cheating. But he could not be 100% sure of it. Thought the one's that are 100% cheating/multi'ing are locked.

avash

Harvester
Elder doesn't seem like azzer said kuro has a multi. He said "one". I doubt it was kuro :S, he wouldnt do that!

And indeed angela, its disappointing for vanilla. He must have known, everyone has been complaining about it for ages!!!