[Available] Looking for an Alliance position

Crumpet

Harvester
Been a while but I played for quite some time. Ran a rank 2 alliance a while back. Feel free to check out my profile for all that jazz. Going PoM this round as it's the route I always played best/enjoyed. Small at the moment since I just started today but want to grow quickly.

I'm going to be honest, I'm not contactable at all times because I work 10 hours during the day but I can be woken up if needed. GMT -4 yada yada yada.

Crumpet

Harvester
Hey :) Yep, I've been busy but have a bit of free time to watch ticks go by while working on school work so I figured why the heck not. How have you been?

Crumpet

Harvester
Haha :p At least you have a place! I forgot how much of a pain this part can be especially since it's been a while since I've played.

Crumpet

Harvester
I'm not even sure what I want. I know if I get bigger I'm just going to go all out as usual but to not have to worry about too much is always nice as is having fun without getting yelled at to defend/attack/wake up etc etc. It could really go either way for me.

The other issue is it has been long enough that I don't know many and they don't know me or how I played in the past so it's hard to know where I would be best suited.

Max

Garden Designer
Great to see you back and playing again Crumpet :)

If I were you, I would just take a relaxing attitude and playstyle, maybe have some fun with hypnos to go with your PoMs? :D

GL!