LET protestor branch

Stargazer

Tree Surgeon
So I like the look of the VD branch.Question i have though:

What's the use of the terrorists?Tls will take care of the armoured flak & gurus will take care of normal flak more efficiently.

They fire early & are relatively cheap which is great but 70% at INN is just gay & got the VD for the let flak.

Would like to think I'd just mass guru,VD,TL?

So what's terrorists point in this branch?

Thanks

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
its for Layered flakking. TL and Guru is great, but if you have layed flak, you'll want layered flak killing and blocking. Terrorists are great for that. There is always a unit in each route that doesn't have a great use. Terrorists are more useful than some.

No-Dachi

Official Helper
Terrorists also fire really early, pre SA, so having a nice amount of them might deter certain players hitting you. Also, the layering aspect is nice, both for lethals and flak killing.

But originally the targetting worked differently. Back in the days a unit would fire on its primary target class until there was no more units left. So the TL would never hit INN as long as there was LET present, and vice versa. Thus they complemented each other in a way that has been lost since. Now they are more of a stepping stone, but certainly a nice addition to your army, albeit not necessary.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
On a more basic level, having lots of terrorists also makes for you being an unpleasantly painful target for flakking. You should never underestimate large quantities of terrors.

Souls

Official Helper
Anyone that masses terrorists deserves to be tarred, feathered, then hospitalized, and then shot.