Laterz Bushtarion

Loz

Harvester
This is my last round i cba with this game anymore :( all what i loved has gone.
i got afew goodbyes i wanna make to the people who made this game fun for me :D

Smeef|| ( he dont play anymore) we started at the same time he was allways up for alaught. i think he owes me a p-unit ;)

antisback|| he showed me how to play bushtarion all i did befor was plant seeds and send defence after i was pwnign SO :D and getting land fat :eek: <3

bigboss|| i <3 yuri i have been playing with him 4 rouns now ;)

chingaste|| this guy knows bushtarion better than anyone i have played with, he knew what was gonna happen on all my attacks. shame i didnt listen most of the time :lol: if anyone is going "FTW" get him trust he wont let you down <3

cara/fury/mitch/WO|| what a team :D <3 you guys

saints<<< the best CO ever <<< he is soooo good i put our AHQ on ignore.... ;) nah only jokeing saints is awesome(altho he keeps comin on to me :shock: ) </3

Martin|| when i was a noob and wanted to stop SOTB(the wining alliance at the time) he helped me it didnt work but i had fun trying to sort something out 8) and he joined my alliance and didnt try to take over, he let me do things my way altho i did ask him what he thourt was best alot <3

Benneh|| TB ftw. thanks for the youtube links :D gives me something to listen to when i bored of my music

the ops|| thanks for kicking me out of irc.. all the time :( charlie_B ftw

Thanks to all i have attack and who have attacked me( i tryed to be nice most of the time :twisted: ) bushtarion was a war game and i loved it now its boreing so whats the point playing..

chingaste

Pruner
Re: Laterz Bushtarion

i told u to listen ;) but will miss ya. :(

ps. will keep trying get u to come back as u know we will :evil:

TaO

Tree Surgeon

bigboss|| i <3 yuri i have been playing with him 4 rouns now

sometimes your such a gay Loz, but thats why we love ya. had a great time playing with you ;)

and he you tell me to continue playing, and the same day you tell all people you quit aswell, gotta be true love ;)

Loz FTW!

Lupus

Head Gardener

u'll be back loz but we will miss ya until u come back

much love Lupus :D

Mitch

Weeder

Well loz we will all miss you as all you used to do is moan, but hay at least you will be remembered......

but you do know u will be back may not be next round but you will be back

Mitch

Saints

Harvester

oh loz you listen to crappy music always get banned out of #bushtarion and make me get u unbanned.... you sucked at leading dont try it again ;) i held it together ftw :D <3

lol ya its been great loz you and smeef were hilarious keep in touch :'(

one other thing when i started out and met you and smeef i really thought u guys were gay lmao <3

Tapey

Weeder

Cheers loz <3s come back and il think about paying back the p unit i owe ya.... Prob cant tho =P

Caranthir

Harvester

Just leave already.

:D

And seriously, grouping me with those other punks? Lame.

Loz

Harvester

i was bussy when i posted that :p at round end ill post alll the people i forgot :D

Loz

Harvester

befor i leave all i wanted was 1 award not much, so i have been asking people to add me to friends list now crumpet saw me doin this and has done the same WHY? becouse i left her ally becouse all my mates join a different ally so i want to end my last round with them. so shes doing it just to get at me

Zoe

Digger

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW LAWRENCE?! :x

I only made a forums account so I could post in your rather pointless goodbye thread!
You will be back before you know it!! You cant stay away, same as Yuri - hes going to hide as an "inactive solo" :roll:

We will see you soon Loz, you can run but you cant hide from Bushtarion :p

TaO

Tree Surgeon

Lupus said:
OMG!!! zoe is in the forums!!!!

Zoe not IN the forums Lupus, Zoe posting ON the forums :)

unless she is like all the bits the forum is build from.. i guess she the bitses :D
love ya Zoe ;)

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

You will be back!!! They all come crawling back...

Also...im a little bit hurt that im not in your leaving message...I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING!!!

lol, keep in touch sexy!

x