iTunes sorting issue

zombie

Planter
well folks I recently saw Sweeney Todd and loved it. So I downloaded most of the songs off of Ares. Unfortunately the "No Place Like London" that was available was not the complete version. So I bought that single song off of iTunes. Unfortunately iTunes places that song at the end of the album. I have tried changing the track number so that it is track two like it should be and I made sure the album names were identical but it won't budge. Is there anyway to manually move it so it plays first as it should?

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Re: iTunes sorting issue

Itunes is a staggeringly awkward program to use if you try to modify any part of it (hooray for apple ;)).

However, I figure if you create a playlist and order your songs properly this *should* work and allow you to create the song order however you wish.... It's not ideal but i think it's the closest you will get.

zombie

Planter

well I ended up completely wiping all the information for both the downloaded sweeney todd stuff and the legit purchase and just re entered everything and that did the trick. it was a pain in the ass though.

Gooner-fan-deano

Harvester

I ended up getting rid of ares... connection issues, i just hope the other one i have is ok