It's funny when...

NightNinja

Harvester
Im old school never used that ****. 12m harrier gtfo. **** it. Too much work to rebuild with so fee targets its pointless. So **** this game.

NightNinja

Harvester
Never used that ****. Then again just started playing from my phone last round. I played the old fashioned way. Dead game so few targets itd take me a week to build back up. So much for being a part of the resistance. Im still done.

Zer0

Harvester
Never used that ****. Then again just started playing from my phone last round. I played the old fashioned way. Dead game so few targets itd take me a week to build back up. So much for being a part of the resistance. Im still done.

but you're robo, solo

how can you rush rank 1 being a robo/nano/scrap solo?

you have all eta 5 units except TD, nanobots don't do damage ranged tick and scrap bot only hits last

so you tell me how does a solo robo player be any use to any sort of resistance movement

Coon1

BANNED

but you're robo, solo

you have all eta 5 units except TD, nanobots don't do damage ranged tick and scrap bot only hits last

so you tell me how does a solo robo player be any use to any sort of resistance movement

Derr Zero, he can flak boost and hippy rush! Don't you know anything?

Zer0

Harvester

but you're robo, solo

Derr Zero, he can flak boost and hippy rush! Don't you know anything?

dammit I keep forgetting hippies, you got me :(

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Hahahahahahahahahaha I'm crying!!!!!!!!!!!

NightNinja is officially the class clown. He really can't be serious saying this stuff can he? Haha!!!