It's funny when...

Ash

Harvester
There's actually someone this round named "I'm a multi" .... Hahaha Comonnn how much more obvious can someone be hahaha

Coon1

BANNED
There's also one named "LeeroyTigerTimCKs Account" but it doesn't make it true.

The multi name is most likely banter/trolling

Ash

Harvester
There's also one named "LeeroyTigerTimCKs Account" but it doesn't make it true.

The multi name is most likely banter/trolling

Obviously, It was more the irony that made me laugh! Haha

J

JonnyR

Actually I'm a Multi was a multi as well as spy. He was spying on Panic Station for the entirety of the flak wars. Whenever we defended with LETs attackers would mysteriously recall, but only from those. He was extremely active yet extremely small (he stayed on 200 land for over a week).

Finally proof came when we got our first PB incoming, where he correctly specified which incoming had PBs and which was just flak at which point he pretty openly explained that he was a multi and asked if we wanted him to tech up and play seriously or donate all his cash, we chose the latter and kicked him.

jessicatan

Pruner
Actually I'm a Multi was a multi as well as spy. He was spying on Panic Station for the entirety of the flak wars. Whenever we defended with LETs attackers would mysteriously recall, but only from those. He was extremely active yet extremely small (he stayed on 200 land for over a week).

Finally proof came when we got our first PB incoming, where he correctly specified which incoming had PBs and which was just flak at which point he pretty openly explained that he was a multi and asked if we wanted him to tech up and play seriously or donate all his cash, we chose the latter and kicked him.

Wot? He correctly specified which incoming had PBs? Then donated? Weird multi :eek:

J

JonnyR

yeah, he was weird, but mostly he was a huge troll, I found it kind of entertaining to be honest.

Rooster

Harvester
ent by: I'm A Multi [8796] Wed 07th Oct, 2015. 03:21:37 GMT Reply Forward
Subject: re:
ScallyWag4life&death alliance HQ wrote:
I'm A Multi, ID 8796 wrote:
Why kick

I'm not a multi lol. This is nick, my brother Daniel introduced this game to me last year, I played in R53 as "thenorthernstar" in stealin seeds then quit. This is my 2nd round, pretty new but not bad

Rooster

Harvester
Thought I would share, kicked from scally for possibility of being a multi due to behaviors in scally and messages received from others about him

Zer0

Harvester
Night Ninja said:
Dude i hope you die. I had a high ar you faggots cheated. Cool eat a dick *****. When i do get out to see you im gonna cripple you now full curb stomp.

Famous words of NN after he got zeroed.

NightNinja

Harvester
Yeah dont worry ***** im coming to Canada. You gave me your address and when I knock you out ***** boy im recordin you unconscious self all beat up and posting it on here. Only 3 good things came from Canada: Labat Blue, Hockey and Bret Hart

Zer0

Harvester
Noob? ***** please. Even you know thats bullshit.

AR % scales with your own values, if you get bigger the CAP for AR also increases

I guess having 6m scrap bots doesn't help against a pure harrier rush, if you get the firefox app you can calculate exactly the amount of value of troops to send without triggering government defense, just google "Firefox Bushtarion tool" and it's prob the first one

it's okay everyone's learning :)