It has been a while

Treedude

Harvester
Didn't want to get too off topic on that 1 other thread I've posted on. Only just discovered I can log in here at work so here I am, may well be drawn back in with something to pass the boredom during the day!

Anyway how is everyone gettin on? Anyone I know still kicking about, usual people still not sleeping and winning every round etc? Someone hit me with some news/banter, like the good old days! :p

Steve_God

Official Helper
Darling! You're back! :D
\o/
\\o
o//
\o/

I've been drawn back after a nice break from the game for a bit, and nothing changed, same stuff, different people :p (With a few oldies still lingering)

Treedude

Harvester
Good to see a few names I recognise, nice to see you all still kicking about.

I maybe have the banner somewhere Hobbs but I wouldn't hold my breath, specially seen as my signature seems to have disappeared somewhere :p

Think i may start getting more involved again, specially with the news i can log on at work, pass that time.

Has the game changed so much that rather than being pretty crap at it I'll now be utterly useless? Or will my vast years of experience of getting hammered come in handy? :eek:

EDIT: Btw speaking of my signature, if anyone wants to make me a nice simple one with Treedude and Leftovers on it somewhere it would be much appreciated :p

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
TREEDUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You crazy mo fo! How goes it? Bring back Leftovers!!!!!!!!!!!! DO IT!!!!

;)

aGit

Harvester
Has the game changed so much that rather than being pretty crap at it I'll now be utterly useless? Or will my vast years of experience of getting hammered come in handy?

not really! basics are the same.

Mattheus

Head Gardener
Sup Treedude :D Good to see ya back. Now come back to #bushtarion damnit ¬¬

(We also need to press gang Charlie_B back in to the fold too btw)

Kuda

Official Helper
yet another lost soul cant seem to escape Azzers grasp permanently :(

welcome back m8 :)

Treedude

Harvester
Wow, glad to see even more faces i recognise, thanks for all the welcome backs :D

By the way, for the people that have PM'd me about joining their alliance/group apologies I haven't answered yet, was away at the weekend for a wedding and I've had a few offers so haven't really had chance to consider yet, rest assured I will reply in due course and thanks for the offers, really appreciate it :)

And for those asking when I'll be reforming LO i don't think I will, not this round anyway, bit too much of a leap (if i were to liken it to, say jumping back in at the deep end the deep end would be the deepest part of the atlantic), sorry. Only reason is I'd only want to ressurect the glorious LO if I thought I could do it justice, which right now I don't think I can (we have very high standards afterall, even if it doesnt seem it)