It has been a while

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Alright boss. Me and illiard where going to make lo last round but he dissapeared.

Wb

Melnibone

Head Gardener
Road trip from Glasgow to Manchester and running out of beer halfway for the win great to see another under-rated legend return :)

deathscythe

Weeder
O MY GOD! i never thought you would come back the round after i came back!
This my dear friend asks for some hot loving!!:hug::contract:

LadyDarkAngel

Harvester
Didn't want to get too off topic on that 1 other thread I've posted on. Only just discovered I can log in here at work so here I am, may well be drawn back in with something to pass the boredom during the day!

Anyway how is everyone gettin on? Anyone I know still kicking about, usual people still not sleeping and winning every round etc? Someone hit me with some news/banter, like the good old days! :p

I don't think I read this right... Treedude working? erm... something's wrong... the Treedude I know is a pot smoking student bum who runs at the mere mention of work!!! You must be an impostor!!!

P.S. Also, the real Treedude had the bestest sig so you can't be him!!

rob1.png

Last edited:

Treedude

Harvester
I don't think I read this right... Treedude working? erm... something's wrong... the Treedude I know is a pot smoking student bum who runs at the mere mention of work!!! You must be an impostor!!!

P.S. Also, the real Treedude had the bestest sig so you can't be him!!

rob1.png

lol well we all have to change, cant pay the bills being a student bum unfortunately. And thanks to you now I do have the bestest sig again, woop woop! Thanks :D you were always good to me :p \o/

Dafydd

Pruner
Aha, Rob, how's things?

Just earlier this morning I found some of the DVD's you made for me quite some time ago!

Still got my msn?