Is the round over already? | R40

Caranthir

Harvester
Can't we declare round over and start a new one?

These things drag on. Don't even care about the win. just care about the first 2 days being the most fun.

Angela

Harvester
Can't we declare round over and start a new one?

These things drag on. Don't even care about the win. just care about the first 2 days being the most fun.

nah you have to at least run out of targets first and be bored for a month at least before the round should be declared over!

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Yet people created this thread 2 weeks ago :/

PS: The answer is still NO/42.

Angela

Harvester
well just my opinion the round isnt over till the last day, i guess the fight for rank 1 (if it can even be called that these days) is over but then there is so much more to play for these days in the game.

Angela

Harvester
(she's talking about kuda)

No i was talking about achievements, aiming for something other than rank 1, getting a green title, getting most kills/distracted, or in some cases aiming to have targets all round instead of the first few weeks.

cb1202

Head Gardener
(she's talking about kuda)

No i was talking about achievements, aiming for something other than rank 1, getting a green title, getting most kills/distracted, or in some cases aiming to have targets all round instead of the first few weeks.

I personally cant wait til I have no targets, because then I wont get *****ed at for never attacking.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
yeah i need a bit longer on the round. the bots havent deved any punits. so this collecting each unit profile award is dragging on... also i just missed that full moon. i dunno if it was full but it was friday 13th. wounding. *calculates when the next one will be*

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Thats cause bunkers got nerfed a few rounds ago

And if there was a bunker in the top 10, they would be promptly land raped by the top alliance.

Max

Garden Designer
I share your sentiments wholeheartedly, after playing allied strikers last round. Definitely not the route for me :p My condolences.