Is the round over already? | R40

adam7one

Digger
Alliance 1 has an acre and score advantage already, which would mean they are most likely further along in their development.

So the question is, Alliances 2, 3, 4 and 5 are you going to get together and knock the #1 alliance from their spot or are you going to sit and wait and amass troops until eventually the #1 alliance attacks you.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Welcome to modern-day Bushtarion. Resistances haven't been successful for years - Reason being that people are either too obsessed with themselves winning, or they couldn't care less.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Welcome to modern-day Bushtarion. Resistances haven't been successful for years - Reason being that people are either too obsessed with themselves winning, or they couldn't care less.

Round 25 - Successfull resistance x 3/4
Round 26 - Successfull resistance (With a far bigger gap around week 2)
Round 27 - Hell round.
Round 28 - Successfull resistance x 2
Round 29 - Successfull resistance
Round 30 - TBA
Round 31 - Successfull resistance x 2/3
Round 32 - Successfull resistance
Round 33 - Successfull resistance (Or 2 v 1ing the rank 1 ally then 2 v 1ing the next rank 1)
Round 34 - No resistance.
Round 35 - Successfull resistance (Or atleast the rank 1 ally died twice internally and externally)
Round 36 - Not sure what happened.
Round 37 - Successfull resistance (Ish. Changes on the top alot)
Round 38 - No resistance

It can still be done with a tiny bit of organisation

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Round 30 - TBA

troll-face_design.png

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
its not really a "resistance" yet cause they aren't far enough enough for rank 2/3 teaming up to be much of a fair fight.. either rank 2 or 3 could potentially take down rank 1 by themselves if they were active and dedicated. No idea whose leading or whose who, so I couldn't tell ye if its likely.. but its not decided yet :)

btw round 28 - both resistances were successful due to spies in the rank 1 ally.

Round 37 - ehh.. it was mostly fighting between the top 3 allies.. not really a resistance.. too "meh" to really make a distinction.

CFalcon

Official Helper
All of the top 3 have enough land to be doing developments as fast as the development times will allow them, so at this stage a land lead doesn't mean too much.

So it's still objectively very much up in the air and will come down to individual commitment to the cause. If rank 2 or 3 are capable of making a sustained offensive over 4-5 days (something not that many alliances are able to do) then I'd actually say that right now they're in a better position than rank 1 (perceived as less of a threat and more able to seize the momentum via a few big hits). That said, the first 48 hours would suggest Jukebox are alot more willing to commit.

Rank 2 coming from ~20% behind to take out rank 1 has happened the last 3-4 times I've played ftw.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
there are a fair number of people in the top 50 a bit behind on techs... If they are in the rank 1 ally - they are potentially in trouble :p

Max

Garden Designer
Even if rank 1 were to potentially "win the round" by destroying those below them and getting a good lead, there's no reason why a dedicated rank 2 (and possibly rank 3) could not team up together, hit the weak spots and destroy it. This has happened before, as Twigley rightly pointed out, and it can happen again.

No-Dachi

Official Helper
Although the possibility that it will happen this round, with ~250 playing accounts (over 500 acres, and not counting the bots), is rather unlikely.

But I do not deem the fight for rank 1 as "over" yet. With barely a limited amount of useful lethals out, (are spies out yet?) most alliances are vying for position. Alliances with a far greater lead and/or potentional than this rounds rank 1 has been taken down before. Not every leader has what it takes to keep his team together after a few major hits.

Disclaimer: Being in Lead Ballon I have to clues what so ever to this rounds politics, development status or line-ups.

dave

Harvester
when is the round ever over. theres more to achieve than a rank 1 score spot.

thought id edit this. obv its over at round end..thats the only time!

Caranthir

Harvester
Twigley, disbanding your own alliance and joining rank 2 to farm the former rank 1 does NOT count as a resistance.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
What are you talking about?

Im talking GC and NOMW hitting on Asphyxia when we had a decent lead.

Someone has their knickers in a twist.

Caranthir

Harvester
What are you talking about?

Im talking GC and NOMW hitting on Asphyxia when we had a decent lead.

Someone has their knickers in a twist.

Like I said, disbanding the alliance doesnt count as it losing to a resistance. It counts as the leader disbanding it.

Now give me my troll badge!

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Erm i didn't say it was.

NOMW and GC took out Asphyxia to rank 3 when Asphyxia had a bigger lead than he current one then it was between NOMW and GC who was going to win - THEN Asphyxia disbanded.

So i don't really get your point AT ALL, because there was a succesful resistance from NOMW and GC on us and it's as simple as that.

Last edited: