Is the round over already? | R40

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
i have seen a pattern over all the rounds ive played, that many alliances go public near round end. Also as the round ages more and more ppl make tier IDs public. Therefore i conclude that when alliances go public and there are more public IDs, maybe 75%, that the round is indeed close to an end.

Nickk

Harvester
i have seen a pattern over all the rounds ive played, that many alliances go public near round end. Also as the round ages more and more ppl make tier IDs public. Therefore i conclude that when alliances go public and there are more public IDs, maybe 75%, that the round is indeed close to an end.

well... /me points to TBP. pretty sure they are public :p
there is more to the round than getting rank 1 alliance or getting high ranks. soooo don't think it is over yet for many people

Walking_Death

Harvester

well... /me points to TBP. pretty sure they are public :p
there is more to the round than getting rank 1 alliance or getting high ranks. soooo don't think it is over yet for many people

to be fair, TBP is basically a troll alliance. Massing SDs and SGTs :p

dave

Harvester
the rounds always over after 2 weeks, sometimes less these days.

im not complaining im just saying...i havent seen a successful alliance for quite a while :)
its still fun down low tho if your solo.
trains have taken over at every level of alliance play.
again not a complaint im sick of complaining about it...its just a sad fact of bush life.