Is the round over already? | R40

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Erm i didn't say it was.

NOMW and GC took out Asphyxia to rank 3 when Asphyxia had a bigger lead than he current one then it was between NOMW and GC who was going to win - THEN Asphyxia disbanded.

So i don't really get your point AT ALL, because there was a succesful resistance from NOMW and GC on us and it's as simple as that.

He speaks the truth, i was leader of NOMW. Asp were miles ahead, we took them out in resistance. Then it was a 1v1 GC vs NOMW.

Twigs then disbanded Asphy.

Not that i agree with twigs for disbanding, but they were taken out first

CFalcon

Official Helper
Erm i didn't say it was.

NOMW and GC took out Asphyxia to rank 3 when Asphyxia had a bigger lead than he current one then it was between NOMW and GC who was going to win - THEN Asphyxia disbanded.

So i don't really get your point AT ALL, because there was a succesful resistance from NOMW and GC on us and it's as simple as that.

He speaks the truth, i was leader of NOMW. Asp were miles ahead, we took them out in resistance. Then it was a 1v1 GC vs NOMW.

Twigs then disbanded Asphy.

Not that i agree with twigs for disbanding, but they were taken out first

Asph hung around just long enough to ruin NOMW's chances against GC before disbanding :|

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
But that's another story, there was still a succesful resistance against us which is my one and only point ;)

I love how nobody says how DA was my Co-leader and deleted the day before. More hate on DA please. ty.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
guys i think he's asking me to point out the difference between deleting and disbanding

don't worry i won't fall for his tricks.

Caranthir

Harvester
that was like 1 week in the round. before developing was even close to done. I fail to see how a resistance during flak wars counts for jack squat.

Especially since all Asphyx had going for it was the king of flak whoring... IAMSMART!

ZING

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
hey now, i had like 15m grens. i never go over 20m flak until week 2.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
It was about 9 days into the round when the attacks on us began.

This thread is asking if the round is over and if the alliance at rank 1 has alrady won and was created 4 days into the round and discussions in other threads were at their most 3/4 days ago.

Good job we don't all go by your definitions of a resistance :O

Oh yeah i had like 170m guru and 5m news vans too :O

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
World: Time gone: 12.1 days. Time left: 63.9 days.

Why we having this discussion?

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Hey it wasn't fun when they both declared war after failing their first wave so I lost gurus to no injury :(

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
its a shame i still haven't learned that you cant do both privates and fly-over at the same time yet - I would have had like 15m++ strikers and we wuda pwnt arse :(

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
And cheese and zaheen went Intel too and would have had around 7m cw along with their 6-7m nano. If they'd of waited 24 hours wed be laughing. I love it when an ally get all their top players to go Intel :(

Infact I now blame your slow teching for EVERYTHING that happened that round.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
i rushed intel every round tbf, i cant stand playing any other way :p prolly shuda just gone pom every round :D but then i wouldnt have had my sexy bounty rounds

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Rounds are never over this quick. Enough said.

The round isn't over - That's exactly our point. Rofl.

Still not the intelligent type are you Dax. Rofl.

/shockface

IMG00172-20101217-2236.jpg