Is anyone able to do anything now?

d00ner

Pruner
Now that azzer is gone, does anyone still have the power to ban people etc? for cheating... or massive multi alliances...

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Not that I'm aware of. Weeble had some power for awhile, but it's been months since i've seen a squeak out of him. And from what I remember, mods were not able to ban people ingame, although I remember some talk about that awhile ago.

Overall, I think no.

d00ner

Pruner
Ok, fair enough. So does that mean instead of the multies that are waving me on a daily basis getting banned, I can safely set up my own multi alliance and wave them :D

Elderveld

Official Helper
Last round i still had the ability to contact azzer true facebook, but it seems he deleted it now. I made him lock the multi's last round, it seems they are back again now. They are now called Reception.

I know some people have/had Azzer on msn/email. Is anyone able to send him a mail?

d00ner

Pruner
Seems I p****d them off, daily waves are a PITA, I wouldnt mind if I had troops to fight them :D

Cant Azzer, rather than leaving the game with no mods, assign someone else the control and stroll off into the sunset and forget about us peacefully :p

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Seems I p****d them off, daily waves are a PITA, I wouldnt mind if I had troops to fight them :D

Cant Azzer, rather than leaving the game with no mods, assign someone else the control and stroll off into the sunset and forget about us peacefully :p

That's what Weeble was intended for, iirc. However, there is nothing to stop you from making a multi alliance and waving them back. I don't recommend it, as it is against the rules, but you can always fight fire with fire!

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator

I offered almost 2 years ago, it fell on deaf ears :p

Zaheen

BANNED

And you banned me from IRC for almost 2 years just for arguing with your gf.

I don't think any power should go to you, tbh. It should go to somebody with both skill and intelligence.

Someone like Kuda, Max, ed...even Martin (even though he'd be extra harsh on me)...

People that don't even want it, but if they had it would never abuse the power.

I'd offer, but that would fall on deaf ears also. ;D

Steve_God

Official Helper

Not the only one... many of us did, including in person at the old Bush Meets, but he was always reluctant to give up any control of it...

Dax

Hydroponics Developer

I don't think any power should go to you, tbh. It should go to somebody with both skill and intelligence.

Lol, just shut up. Infinite sadnesses just exude from your person.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
Maybe we should just accept that multying is now part of bushtarion. And do it. Personally i wont because i cba. But why not have every one that cba to multi do it. Next round? Nothing to stop anyone.but if we accept it now the less annoyed people will get. Because they can do it too. Cant beat em join emand all that guff

I mean if every one had two acounts it would double my targets. you Would get alot more briber players which are nice targets for any route. Resistance would take less effort. Just cave in to the inevitable instead of trying to fight the flood. As its not a fire its a flood. It will wash out most of the player base and kill the game. But everyone can go out with a Bang and a smile on thier face getting to see the appeal of cheaating. And the amount of ids would be larger than it has been for a long time. The games as good as dead anyway. Imagine if 5 members of each current alliance banded together had 4 accounts each.

Yourd instantly get 4 times the alliance base. And you would have so much madness it would be too hard to stop other multy alliance on alliance with so many and would be huge burn out for Anyone that was trying to win by such amethod but might be fun. And as its going to happen anyway why not all just say **** it and embrace it?

Just a thought...