In game Helpers

Shaggy

Planter
since when is it acceptable for a helper to respond to an in game request for help from there account in game. instead of using account mail. like is normal

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I don't understand how this has offended you. I'm surprised any helpers are still doing the job at all.

No-Dachi

Official Helper
DA, the helper was not doing his job. The helper took the information he got and spread it out to other players. Pretty sure that's not in the job description of a helper...

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
DA, the helper was not doing his job. The helper took the information he got and spread it out to other players. Pretty sure that's not in the job description of a helper...

Oh. Then perhaps the OP should have described what's gone on in a bit more detail, instead of what he's actually written, which is just a helper using a different form of mail to respond?

OP. Be more clear kthxz.

No-Dachi

Official Helper

Oh. Then perhaps the OP should have described what's gone on in a bit more detail, instead of what he's actually written, which is just a helper using a different form of mail to respond?

OP. Be more clear kthxz.

Yes he should have. And I take it you have no thoughts on the issue?

Benneh

Tree Surgeon
Super Moderator
There are no official rules written for helpers.

You done bad on your side, in the fact you accepted that it was your ID who sent the help request.

Helpers do not see IDs, only account nickname.

No-Dachi

Official Helper
But why would a helper spread information gained by his position to outsiders? Especially when such information can identify the ID of the sender? If Azzer didn't write down ruled for helpers it was because he trusted in the ones selected not to do stupid things.

Benneh

Tree Surgeon
Super Moderator
I have no idea why, probably because I had banned certain people from the forums and so the "joke" continued within the game, that I cannot deal with.

Whilst I agree with you Dachi, there is nothing I can do :(