in-appropriate manual use?

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Although it was funny, I dont agree with it.

Because people 'ship jump' once, doesnt mean they should be classed as a back stabber and everything. For example Addicted, he is, to me, amongst the trusted members. Every round Ive played with him he has been loyal. Sure some people wont agree with me, but what happens in one round shouldnt affect the whole game.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer

Because people 'ship jump' once, doesnt mean they should be classed as a back stabber and everything. For example Addicted, he is, to me, amongst the trusted members. Every round Ive played with him he has been loyal. Sure some people wont agree with me, but what happens in one round shouldnt affect the whole game.

Addicted was a brilliant addition to anything I asked him to be a part of, and is always happy to take a weight onto his shoulders should it be necessary - The simple point is, he isn't somebody that deserves a black mark for this round's occurrences (even though this edit was genuinely done in jest).

Others, however... Well.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
yes. god, yes.

you're saying "could've" short for could have, not could of.

it sounds like could of because you are using the contraction, could've.

/rant.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
speaking-wise, no one would be the wiser. perils of marrying an english major, heh.

speaking-wise, no one would be the wiser. perils of marrying an english major, heh.

grammar-police.jpg

No-Dachi

Official Helper
I disagree with you, DaX/Tiger. The problem is that these people have shown that they are morally capable of backstabbing. Not just leaving a dead ally for a better place. But intentionally leaving the ally to destroy it. Yes, they did it once. But that shows their capacity for it, and thus they are more likely to do so again. For me, that is enough. For anyone intending to lead an ally in the future it should be enough, given the consequences such a stab brings.

Yes, the manual is not the proper place (although the joke was splendid) - the forum would be. A sticky post in the recruitment session maybe.

Leeroy

Head Gardener

Addicted was a brilliant addition to anything I asked him to be a part of, and is always happy to take a weight onto his shoulders should it be necessary - The simple point is, he isn't somebody that deserves a black mark for this round's occurrences (even though this edit was genuinely done in jest).

Others, however... Well.

Addicted was kicked from my alliance for giving out his password and caused my alliance to struggle as people logged in to his account and was spying

So not 100% clean.

Though granted he deleted, changed his password and came back and things were fine then

Tiger/Hamilton have also given out passwords. Just to name and shame a few others.

But I agree with Twigs, the game is pretty much dead

Anyways just my thoughts

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I wouldn't want anyone to have my password - People would see the sexts I'd been sending to the bots.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
DaX ive seen them. They forward them on to me, to amuse my eroticness

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
I disagree with you, DaX/Tiger. The problem is that these people have shown that they are morally capable of backstabbing. Not just leaving a dead ally for a better place. But intentionally leaving the ally to destroy it. Yes, they did it once. But that shows their capacity for it, and thus they are more likely to do so again. For me, that is enough. For anyone intending to lead an ally in the future it should be enough, given the consequences such a stab brings.

Yes, the manual is not the proper place (although the joke was splendid) - the forum would be. A sticky post in the recruitment session maybe.

Dachi talks sense.

Not that I have any knowledge of this particular case, but in general if someone has acted like a dick once they are more likely to act like a dick again than a person who has never acted like a dick.

Also I thought the manual thing was pretty amusing.

n0c0ntr0l

Harvester
I laughed, a lot.

But shouldn't be on the recruitment page.

There should be a Hall of Fame and Hall Of Shame, seeing as all bush is good for these days looks like reminicing about the old days.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I laughed, a lot.

But shouldn't be on the recruitment page.

There should be a Hall of Fame and Hall Of Shame, seeing as all bush is good for these days looks like reminicing about the old days.

Ew, no. Go home, n0c0 - You're drunk again.

Godsend9701

Harvester
i just wanted to say CK/QS has left a ally just to kill them and gives BS reason why he they done it once before, they will do it again til we learn to not except them into our allies, force them to be solo than f*ck them in the arse.

on another note

Twigs/Tiger/Hamilton/Recon/Ck/Addicted/Anteny/IoF/QS/DaX - All Hall of SHAME

For top spot goes too Twigs/Recon/CK all have shamed themselfs and the game more times than anyone else

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
We should have a place where all cry babies and hypocrites can be added.

Godsend youve left an ally mid war before just for the win. It was mine. Just the same as i did ... Once. You can have my spot.

Godsend9701

Harvester
We should have a place where all cry babies and hypocrites can be added.

Godsend youve left an ally mid war before just for the win. It was mine. Just the same as i did ... Once. You can have my spot.

i never said i havnt shamed, i just put the people who have done it the most and would do it again, no one could take ur spot twigs.

and if u remember correctly i didnt attack that ally i left til the war was over.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Ive left my ally in the same way as you once after it was constantly 2/3 v 1'd. A mistake but whatever. To compare me to cheats and multis for something youve also done is ridiculous.

And no you attacked them straight away. The wars went on till the final day. You saw my ally was the best and jumped ship as soon as i asked you how it was going.

Maybe get some facts before you start spouting your usual nonsense?