I guess I quit

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
While I dislike goodbye threads and people who post them, I'm a massive attention whore so I'll disregard my own opinion and type a bunch of stuff here.
First of all, thanks to lilow, Martin, Twigley, toby and the few others who made this experience enjoyable even after the game had gone insanely boring. I would've quit years ago if it wasn't for the banter on irc.
To everyone who I've ever played with, allied or solo, I only have one thing to say... You owe me BCs, faggot.
Well, in the words of the great David Gilmour, "thought I'd something more to say".
I'll still probably idle on irc, but I won't be doing anything in-game... so I'm not entirely sure how that's any different to me "playing".. oh well.
I'm sure sooner or later I'll decide to start playing again, so my goal here is to postpone my return long enough, so that there isn't a game to return to when I'm eventually subdued by the inexplicable desire to bore myself 8 for hours a day.
In conclusion, so long and thanks for all the bounty. And don't forget to invite me to your end of the world parties.

lillie

Harvester
That statement is either so deep it would take a lifetime to fully comprehend every particle of its meaning, or it is a load of absolute tosh... which is it I wonder. :D

fu Dimi .... I may have to go all emo now but thanks for letting me hang around and making you look good,been fun <3

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
tumblr_mef9v7DmVg1r5zrlj.gif

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
Oh noes! One less pathetic, diabetic loser to make fun of.

Yochoko

Head Gardener
i dislike goodbye threads and people who post them aka massive attention (dimi)whores!!

you could just idle around on irc and say "i'm not playing" if ever anyone questions you tbh. :p

i still feel this is just another... uhhhhh whatever.

i guess i figured you are the boyfriend of ed! take care, dimitrina!!

Elderveld

Official Helper
Stinkende aap!

You're welcome for all the fun i brought you, i'd should charge u BC's for it but i cba, ezel.