Horace the Gerbil

Gazzy

Head Gardener
Mon 8th Sep, year 5. AfternoonA little visitor...
As you sat on the doorstep soaking up the sun and watching the gardeners and harvesters hard at work, a small fluffy thing came bounding along the path and jumped on to your knee, jumping up and down excitedly and squealing cutely. Apparently, it was Horace the Gerbil, who had come to tell you that little billy was stuck down a well. Unfortunately you took it for plain cuteness, fed Horace a little bit of your sandwich, and continued sitting peacefully as Billy died of starvation and 2 broken legs. Horace left shortly after (leaving you with some special... "Gerbil Presents") to continue on his mission to save the world, and get free sandwiches.

New or just very rare?

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
new is a relative term. was put in sometime during the 30's rounds before he left. so at this point, rarity, but compared to other messages... also new.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
i would hate to think that he does coding updates for just little random messages and sod all else... not saying that doesn't happen tho.

Gazzy

Head Gardener
Maybe all the suggestions we put forward were so lame that he thought "**** it, I'll do my own changes" and added that?

Seems legit.

Gazzy

Head Gardener
Thu 11th Dec, year 5. Dusk This Tick Umm!?!?
Lots of small minute monkeys frolicked all over our cabbage patch, then wrapped their little arms around your staff and snuck away sneakily.

Just had this too.

Azzer has definately either re-activated some old code, or added new.

=]

Elevnos

BANNED
Azzer's actually been here making very minute changes the whole time, they've just been so small you haven't noticed.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
Thu 11th Dec, year 5. Dusk This Tick Umm!?!?
Lots of small minute monkeys frolicked all over our cabbage patch, then wrapped their little arms around your staff and snuck away sneakily.

Just had this too.

Azzer has definately either re-activated some old code, or added new.

=]

i've seen that or something like that before.

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
I had the Horace one the first week of this round. Just seems to be rare.

I've only ever gotten the flamingo one of these. I get it 2 to 3 times a round, but I never get any of the others it seems.