Honour, Fame, Titles, Bounties, Knights and Wizards

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Oh aye good point wacky, ill admit i was wrong on that minor point but it seems everyone else took it as gospel too hehe. However way to pick a minor part of my post that i got wrong. Was it because you tried it and got owned? Seems that way so don't go casting stones and being clever ;)

Looking now i see that: Hooligans, Officers, Privs, HT in minor amounts are all gonna either block or knock back these white knights to 100 where it's gonna take another 48 hours of getting back to any decent level again. (Even then you are using them to land on people who have probally been getting raped all round start so the fact that you have to think about hitting them rather than the old pick and send and land everytime, get them out of range and make their start suck tactic)

Last edited by a moderator:

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I've tidied this thread up and am trying to keep this thread to a discussion about pros and cons of honour & fame, white knights, white wizards. Discussions on balance of the units - from the unit stats and abilities themselves, to the caps required before they start appearing, to the rate at which you gain them per tick. Discussions on loving the return of H/F or hating it. Bounty hunting, most wanted lists. etc. But not as a flame fest between users. Keep your posts on topic, relevant, and if not friendly then at least polite and civil :)

TaO

Tree Surgeon
Bounty;
As it is now we got the titles.
Rude (5%)
Unsavoury (15%)
etc...
Now this is all good and such.. 5% world base bounty a bounty on a target is +5%..
Now when I hover over rank 1, it tells me "Bounty 15%" when in fact, this is 20%..

Now my question.
Add world base bounty on the bounty on someone's head? So when you hover over that person, it actually tells you the full bounty%.. not just the H/F bounty%
Just a little suggestion.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Bounty;
As it is now we got the titles.
Rude (5%)
Unsavoury (15%)
etc...
Now this is all good and such.. 5% world base bounty a bounty on a target is +5%..
Now when I hover over rank 1, it tells me "Bounty 15%" when in fact, this is 20%..

Now my question.
Add world base bounty on the bounty on someone's head? So when you hover over that person, it actually tells you the full bounty%.. not just the H/F bounty%
Just a little suggestion.

As with Tob, I agree. This could help people new to H/F get a decent grasp on the new bounty system. I have a few RL friends in my alliance that I have had to fully explain how the old system worked so they understood that now you have to be very efficient on attacking to make money in the same way as recent rounds past.

Davs

Garden Designer
I've recently noticed that it's possible to get white knights whilst still being a nobody, which to me seems a tad silly. I think it would be a good idea to shift the minimum h/f requirements to get each unit up by at least 1k (maybe 2k). This might also counter any problems people may have with WKs being available early on in the round, as it will take more time for players to gain as much h/f.