Honour, Fame, Titles, Bounties, Knights and Wizards

MacMikey

Harvester
I think these units are mostly for smaller people anyway. So is the H/F and bounty system. The top allies will mostly be red and not a lot of people will be able to collect any bounty.

Also Cheese, I kinda agree with you but lets not forget its just a little bonus you get. Not like a complete new unit anyone should try achieving or base a couple of strategies around.
I kinda see it like voting for bush. Yes you get some advantage seeds but its not like you get very rich because of it.

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
Yeh 1m might be a nice amount for somebody smaller... but how many people are going to get anywhere near 1m? Very few. So they are still pretty much useless as lethal flak.

im there now.
its not that difficult theyre hard balls. ive been practically zeroed and lost basically none of them.

Yeh but your playing in a pw...

WackyJacky

Head Gardener
Does using converters/bribers give you less H/F? Just trying to decide what route to go next round :)

dave

Harvester
Yeh 1m might be a nice amount for somebody smaller... but how many people are going to get anywhere near 1m? Very few. So they are still pretty much useless as lethal flak.

im there now.
its not that difficult theyre hard balls. ive been practically zeroed and lost basically none of them.

true, im still attackin people at least twice my score, theyre performance doesnt vary just because its a private world.

MacMikey

Harvester

im there now.

true, im still attackin people at least twice my score, theyre performance doesnt vary just because its a private world.

Hahahahaha mate,
You're forgetting one little thing, or perhaps I should say about 19 of them inside a decent ally...

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I've edited the caps in my latest tweaks of the gain rates etc. Check my first post at the start of this thread for some more accurate data, but in short white knights now fire close & mid only, white knight cap is 3mil, white wizard cap is 1.5 mil, and you can start gaining white knights at 2k H/F rating and white wizards at 8k H/F rating, but remember how many you can have is capped by your overall H/F rating (so with lower H/F ratings, you won't be able to reach the maximum amount possible). There may be a few more tweaks as necessary before world 1 starts, and I'm sure once we see it in a live round, further balancing/changes will be necessary, but we'll see how it goes from here!

Lupus

Head Gardener
just coz i like to be difficult, can we have a white something else that you get at 1k h/f possibly just a slighty better gardner or harvester

WackyJacky

Head Gardener
What about a White God unit? You get one of them and it just multiplies the production rate of other White units by either a base amount or relative to your H/F rating. You get it at a certain H/F rating blah blah.

<3 H/F

dave

Harvester
What about a White God unit? You get one of them and it just multiplies the production rate of other White units by either a base amount or relative to your H/F rating. You get it at a certain H/F rating blah blah.

<3 H/F

wouldnt white god provoke religious racial issues. lol jkin.

Matt

Harvester
well im looking forward to this round i havent been around since R31 but got an email from bush telling me H/F was so i thought it would be rude not to join up this round.

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
um, is it me or is sumone halfway to getting the 2000 H/F for the knights? this could be a problem... are the white knights going to be the first lethals out?

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
They're probably going to be out in a few hours - Which is retarded.

warrior

Pruner
I currently have 150k+ white knights and can easliy kill over 2m flak per tick. Think they bit too strong but aint complaining

WackyJacky

Head Gardener
White Knights are brutal :(

[middle] 67,477 hostile White Knight attacked, slaying 1,016,441 allied staff.

Died: 1,016,441 [£2,303,291,800] friendlies dead.

You gained 369 effectiveness.

They definitely need some sort of nerf/have them take longer to get.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
they should just be locked for the first 5 or so days of the round. They're unneeded, and overly powerful for roundstart.

Hobbezak

Garden Designer
I dunno Alci, I do think they could prevent solo's from being farmed to death for the entire first week (being a good thing, no?). But on the other hand, they do seem rather overpowered for alliances, if say 10 of them got white knights and can send them together in defence :|