Honour, Fame, Titles, Bounties, Knights and Wizards

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
entitled?
i have entitled and ive never played a round with H/F...
It was changed to allow anyone who got an alliance title to achieve it when H/F vanished, so people could still get the achievement. But it's back to anybody that isn't a "Nobody" again now that it is back!

There's also 4 titles that were rendered "unachievable", which are now achievable once again:

Bush Tyrant - Rank 1 most wanted
Friend of the Earth - Rank 1 honour/fame rating
Goody Two Shoes - Rank 1 honour
Bush Celeb - Rank 1 fame

MacMikey

Harvester
How is it possible btw you have bush tyrant as an award, last received okt '09 Azzer?

Wouter

Pruner
entitled?
It was changed to allow anyone who got an alliance title to achieve it when H/F vanished, so people could still get the achievement. But it's back to anybody that isn't a "Nobody" again now that it is back!

There's also 4 titles that were rendered "unachievable", which are now achievable once again:

Bush Celeb - Rank 1 fame

are those like Compulsive Collector for having that achievement anywhere in the round, or like portalicious only at round end?

dave

Harvester
you'd guess they would be awarded to those at rank 1 at round end....otherwise in theory every1 cld get one in the first round of them becoming available.

MacMikey

Harvester
entitled?

Bush Celeb - Rank 1 fame

are those like Compulsive Collector for having that achievement anywhere in the round, or like portalicious only at round end?

Like portal ofc. Otherwise everyone who had rank 1 for a tick would get the award for it too.

WackyJacky

Head Gardener
Raise the cap for H/F troops :)

*wants 20 mil wizards*

Does fame drop whilst in sleep mode/Do you gain HF units? Since I'll be going on vacation in a few weeks I don't want my fame to leave me with a crappy title once W1 starts back up.

Last edited:

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Raise the cap for H/F troops :)
*wants 20 mil wizards*
Does fame drop whilst in sleep mode/Do you gain HF units? Since I'll be going on vacation in a few weeks I don't want my fame to leave me with a crappy title once W1 starts back up.

No, it used to drop in the old form, but now if you're in sleep, then everything is frozen - the white knights, wizards, and your fame.

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
I do think the limits should be higher... because how is a lethal flak going to flak anything
with just 1m?

Davs

Garden Designer
I do think the limits should be higher... because how is a lethal flak going to flak anything
with just 1m?

have u seen there stats?
theyre awesome LET flak even with just 1m surely.

given that the aim of flak is just to provide more targets which are harder to kill, having a limit of only 1mil isn't that helpful.

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Remember with the units not giving much score and the units being available to all rankings not just the top players, the caps have to be carefully balanced for all players not just "be a great benefit to high rankers" (especially in a PW with quick ticks, higher starting cash and land etc.) - they also want to be a bonus to L/F that are useful and nice to have, but not a replacement for you hiring an actual army for yourself.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
How is having 1m units that are stronger flak than t rex that dont increase your score and regenerate "not a big help" ?

dave

Harvester
How is having 1m units that are stronger flak than t rex that dont increase your score and regenerate "not a big help" ?

this is what i mean. look at thier stats! 1m is plenty.
like having 1m gargantua without the intense amount of death...

obviously 1m gargantua is 1million times better...but yeah,

MacMikey

Harvester
I dont see why 1m Gargantua's would be better?
Keep in mind that they have like the same stats but just like 1% of the score. They are great to send along on attacks.

[EDIT] Yes I know gargantuas can kill better but at least with the wizzards you can send in your own full army and have this as major let flak at hardly any score cost...[/EDIT]

dave

Harvester
I dont see why 1m Gargantua's would be better?
Keep in mind that they have like the same stats but just like 1% of the score. They are great to send along on attacks.

because i had around 7k gargantua kill 4m staff, imagine what 1m wuld do?
who is actually gunna try and kill that? and succeed?
obviosuly it cld be done but no1s gunna profit from that.

MacMikey

Harvester
Lol my edit was on the same time :p

[EDIT] Yes I know gargantuas can kill better but at least with the wizzards you can send in your own full army and have this as major let flak at hardly any score cost...[/EDIT]

dave

Harvester
Lol my edit was on the same time :p

haha. it depends which way you look at it. id rather have 200k gargantua than 1m wizards. maybe thats cos i love to kill lots of stuff.
tho im using 1m wizards now, it means you can take on bigger targets and not loose as many troops/as much score

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
Yeh 1m might be a nice amount for somebody smaller... but how many people are going to get anywhere near 1m? Very few. So they are still pretty much useless as lethal flak.

dave

Harvester
Yeh 1m might be a nice amount for somebody smaller... but how many people are going to get anywhere near 1m? Very few. So they are still pretty much useless as lethal flak.

im there now.
its not that difficult theyre hard balls. ive been practically zeroed and lost basically none of them.