Highest Thievery Score

Reub

Pruner
Whats the highest score on the stealer tables (Thievery) that people have seen ever?

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Re: Highest Thievery Score

I may be mistaken, but it is prolly me.
I made a post about it on the old forums as a record.

I restarted in leftovers, didnt buy any land all round and stole 14k land or so without loosing it.

The score was huge...

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

i remember that twig, i was in sexeh_grannies then (i think it was that round anyway)..but yeah you started and didnt buy any land...just game cash...you grew stupidly fast and OWNED the thievery rank

Reub

Pruner

Oh does it.. Sorry for asking then. I think it's an ok stat, it shows you can steal lots of land and keep it.

Hobbezak

Garden Designer

Reub said:
Oh does it.. Sorry for asking then. I think it's an ok stat, it shows you can steal lots of land and keep it.

No, the top 10 (which are the only ones you see), are either the winning alliance, or some restarter who's relying on his ally to keep his land, while he queens his way through the round.

BeakY

Harvester
Buckinghamshire, England, Earth, Milky Way

Hobbezak said:
Reub said:

No, the top 10 (which are the only ones you see), are either the winning alliance, or some restarter who's relying on his ally to keep his land, while he queens his way through the round.

i won it a few rounds back solo/......granted i restarted, but that was with ~1month to go, went PoMs got all my techs (bar punit) and got rank1 stealer