Hello anyone playing 7-9 years ago

warrior

Pruner
Was just talking about browser based games with a work colleague. Figured I'd pop by and say 'hi!'. Can't guarantee I'll read the responses, but hey-ho!

Hope all is well. Asmo, good to see you're still knocking about and helping people :)

MOGGY you sexeh mother :D how are you?

rlaxx

Digger
Wow this game is bringing back memories.
I played more than a decade ago, can't remember when i exactly started but it was 11-13 years ago.
I remember "new order", and of course GITK, the alliance that broke the game and led to an alliance limit of 20 people haha.

Mostly went by the name of flyboy in the early days, then rlaxx later days. Interested to know any other memories people have, and if azzer has intentions to port this game to mobile applications where i think it would thrive.

Elevnos

BANNED
You won't get many replying here, if any at all. The game is on the brink of being shut down and Azzer is long gone. Outside of an email going round saying that the final round is coming up (which we don't know when that will be) then numbers will never go back up again and even then it would be crazy to think we might even get a round with 500 people

rlaxx

Digger
I would the source code to this if azzer is willing to sell it.

Azzer if you are reading this please PM me

Benneh

Tree Surgeon
Super Moderator
You won't get many replying here, if any at all. The game is on the brink of being shut down and Azzer is long gone. Outside of an email going round saying that the final round is coming up (which we don't know when that will be) then numbers will never go back up again and even then it would be crazy to think we might even get a round with 500 people

Completely untrue. There are no plans for a "final round", the game will continue to run.

Elevnos

BANNED

Completely untrue. There are no plans for a "final round", the game will continue to run.

I wasn't saying that there was going to be a final round, simply that it would be the only way people would play again

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

I wasn't saying that there was going to be a final round, simply that it would be the only way people would play again

I'd play a final round. Would love to see Azzer throw out a mailshot to let everyone know and see who we could get back here for one last hurrah.

One can dream.

Benneh

Tree Surgeon
Super Moderator

I'd play a final round. Would love to see Azzer throw out a mailshot to let everyone know and see who we could get back here for one last hurrah.

One can dream.

As long as the game continues to pay for itself it'll continue to run. I agree though, one last hurrah would be fun, if people would return and there's a promise of admin monitoring. Which right now with Azzer's current health will not be possible.

chingaste

Pruner
wow this game has really declined since i last played.

u dont have to do anything anymore and even bots can be in top 5 in stats.

couple rounds and it will be only bots fighting each other

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I'd return for a confirmed final round, factomundo. That's an event worthy of abandoning adult life entirely and living as a cretin for about 3 months.

Alvestein

Garden Designer
I'd play for a final round. This game has provided me with enough good memories that I'd be willing to sacrifice 3 months to give it another serious bash.

Ezekiel

Harvester
I doubt anyone would remember me, I basically only played solo, but I had a dream about this game last night. First played 2005, briefly again in like 09, I can't really remember.

For the most part you were a nice bunch of people though. Is the game actually dead dead or just low numbers? Are the original creators etc still around?

chingaste

Pruner
I doubt anyone would remember me, I basically only played solo, but I had a dream about this game last night. First played 2005, briefly again in like 09, I can't really remember.

For the most part you were a nice bunch of people though. Is the game actually dead dead or just low numbers? Are the original creators etc still around?

dont bother at this point the ones that are left are not really worth coming back to

chingaste

Pruner
there are a few but more and more that aint since there is like no one left

Bored

Pruner
I'm always worth it TYVM.

"QFT"

Figured I'd pop back in and see if this game was still running. Look at all the familiar old faces I see in this thread. God does this bring back memories. Also, Hello to everyone still out there!

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Despite my absence from the game itself, I do like to drop in on the forum and see if any fresh butthurt is being distributed. It's becoming rarer, and rarer. :( </3