Hello anyone playing 7-9 years ago

Dread

Beginner
Hey friends. Its been a long time if anyone is still around who played back when I did. Does anyone know if Azzer is still around? And if not does anyone have a way to get in touch with him? Id love to have a chat with Charlie_B as well if anyone remembers him. Anyway guys it was a blast from the past stopping in. Hope everyone is well.

-Dread

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
azzer's dead and locked in my basement.

charlie b played last round passively, but that was the first time in a long time (at least that he made known).

Charlie_B

Harvester
<3

Hey Dread, hows life? I think of you occasionally because there's a guy in my department called David Read. Send me an email!

Christ, I might install MSN again one day and see if anyone is still there. Although I suppose the only people who still use MSN are likely to be the really really weird ones.

I've played every round, just some 'passively' and some 'corpse-like'.

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
<3

Hey Dread, hows life? I think of you occasionally because there's a guy in my department called David Read. Send me an email!

Christ, I might install MSN again one day and see if anyone is still there. Although I suppose the only people who still use MSN are likely to be the really really weird ones.

welcome to 2013 charlie, msn messenger is no more.

Macky21

Pruner
<3

welcome to 2013 charlie, msn messenger is no more.

idd, it is now Skype essentially since Microsoft bought Skype

Yeadon

Harvester
You could always video call as such on MSN Messenger anyway using a webcam and microphone. It obviously wasn't as easy as it is now but it's pretty much the same concept where as the change of title to Skype being the only difference.

Google Hangouts is my new favourite ;)