Hamster fromhell?

vladikov377

Beginner
I know I may sound like a newb but would someone care to explain the following?

Wed 24th Jul, year 4. Dawn Hamster Departure!
The tiny, demonic Hamster from Hell gave one final jab of its pitchfork, set fire to a few peoples trousers and then left via the small tunnel it came by, sealing it shut in the process. We thought we could hear the noise of thousands of screaming voices just before the tunnel sealed...

Wed 24th Jul, year 4. Early hours Hamster Hole!
A small tunnel leading in to the pit of Hell itself appeared outside our company, and from it emerged an evil, malicious Hamster from Hell, complete with tiny little devils horns and a miniature pitchfork. It opened its tiny mouth, from which came the noise of... what was almost like... small children... singing... 'La la la la laaaa laaaa'... but in the most incredibly sinister way imaginable.

CLem

Head Gardener
Re: Hamster fromhell?

another random feature of the game, it means that if someone attacks you and kill it, they get a certain amount of funds, something like 66666666666 but i am not sure the exact amount, it only stay for a few ticks, so it isn't there now as shown from your news. it doesn't do anything to you or your troops. It will be on someone's hax0r list if you hax them when they have a hamster from hell visiting their turf

Darryl

Head Gardener
Re: Hamster fromhell?

CLem said:
another random feature of the game, it means that if someone attacks you and kill it, they get a certain amount of funds, something like 66666666666 but i am not sure the exact amount, it only stay for a few ticks, so it isn't there now as shown from your news. it doesn't do anything to you or your troops. It will be on someone's hax0r list if you hax them when they have a hamster from hell visiting their turf

The exact amount for killing the Hamster from Hell is £6,666,666,666. You also receive a profile award.

Topic moved from Bushtarion Discusssion to Help & Support.