• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Gov Defence while in sleep

Ram

Head Gardener
We can't defend allies while in sleep so niether should the gov.

GooDGoodBye

Pruner
Its quite noobish to trigger Ar, very easy to calculate how much you can send without triggering AR.

Also if the solos has a lot of lets then all u have to do is to calculate what you need for last tick if you are going for land. The gover recalls if the value of your troops drops below the Ar % at last tick.

So landfatiuge solos can very easily be raped over and over again for land.

GooDGoodBye

Pruner
So especially for you Ram since my guess is that your are in the rank 1 ally :)

You can easily rape the top solos for land over and over again with pure gard n geos. And I dont think you have to worry about losses since you get good insurance on inn's.

Mass garderners --> attack solo--> Profit LAND <3

And yea once again dont be afraid of the gov or to trigger!!!

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
im a fervent bleiever that anybody who posts this idea/agrees with it is stupid and doesn't realize how stupid it sounds

solo's need to do sleep mode often, if they arent online they have 0 chance mos times to get defense from pnaps (most dont spy often). AR is pretty **** once it gets low, especially if you have any kind of land fat or you arent good at killing/stopping flak.

ally members have allies who can defend them and therefore dont need sleep mode (not black and white, i know, but generalized)

also pnaps cant send defense when they are in sleep mode

dont trigger ar, if you're really trying to catch a solo in sleep mode (they lt'ing you, have strong pnap, have a predictable timing) then its your job to figure out their AR before that and be not stupid

solo is weak and relies on allied players being lazy for the most part, try not to be lazy and u wont have any problems.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Summed up rather nicely by the above.
You have 19 people watching you most of the time in a totally accessible fashion. Solo's have two, in a very inaccessible fashion.
Metaphorical maths - Are you applying yourself?

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
solo is weak and relies on allied players being lazy for the most part, try not to be lazy and u wont have any problems.

No.

i have a lot more competitive solo experience than you, and more than most players

if you wish to make an argument against that I suggest you make some valid points, because trust me you'll be wrong in every fashion (unless they ar trigger, in which case im not counting it).

Dax

Hydroponics Developer

No.

i have a lot more competitive solo experience than you, and more than most players

if you wish to make an argument against that I suggest you make some valid points, because trust me you'll be wrong in every fashion (unless they ar trigger, in which case im not counting it).

Making valid points, making sense, and being wrong - All 3 are things that are not permitted here in Bushtarion forums. GTFO.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
im a fervent bleiever that anybody who posts this idea/agrees with it is stupid and doesn't realize how stupid it sounds

solo's need to do sleep mode often, if they arent online they have 0 chance mos times to get defense from pnaps (most dont spy often). AR is pretty **** once it gets low, especially if you have any kind of land fat or you arent good at killing/stopping flak.

ally members have allies who can defend them and therefore dont need sleep mode (not black and white, i know, but generalized)

also pnaps cant send defense when they are in sleep mode

dont trigger ar, if you're really trying to catch a solo in sleep mode (they lt'ing you, have strong pnap, have a predictable timing) then its your job to figure out their AR before that and be not stupid

this

and

And I dont think you have to worry about losses since you get good insurance on inn's.

you mean gards? cause i dont think they be flacking with tractors these days? (damn i miss those :()
which get injuries not insurance
and i thought injuries and insurance were the same (30%)...

But i still see your point :)

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
Lol, worst suggestion since william86x joined the forums

no offence intended. im assuming it was more out of frustration than a serious suggestion?

obviously the main issue is the government sends its mob eta 0. so couldnt possibly send defence to a target that deserves AR but just hit sleep (unless the incoming was allready attacking for 3) where as the allie member that hits sleep has the same chance of getting defence as the attacker has of sending. just takes a bit of communication between alliance mates and the member hitting sleep.