Good job

Zer0

Harvester
I just wanted to make a thread saying that NNC is doing a very good job securing its rank 1. We tried various different types of rushes and they were very active and defended well. All of our stealth rushes are noticed by the tick mark and I just want to say that if you guys can keep this up, you very well deserve the win this round.

I see that rarely do people start a thread saying positive things, and I want to bring that back.

tl;dr = gj NNC keeping up with the rushes

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Nice post Zero. Makes a change people saying good things about other style of play.

Thank you for making something interesting and to defend against even though I never get a BR

Elderveld

Official Helper
You will never get me!

thanks though, i'd like your thoughts... there were some decent, and verry big rushes so far! Keep it up (joke, stop rushing, let me sleep)

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
The rushes have been pretty impressive in scope and participation. I don't remember to often seeing more than 3-4 people on a rush before.

Zer0

Harvester
By the way who is playing as the big harrier guy solo with like 30m harriers? He has his profile private but man I have mad respect for this guy, hogging rank 1in effectiveness honour and units killed.

jessicatan

Pruner
By the way who is playing as the big harrier guy solo with like 30m harriers? He has his profile private but man I have mad respect for this guy, hogging rank 1in effectiveness honour and units killed.

The Bounty? Name is el and portal Nick is bashar.