Game Of Thrones (**Please be careful with spoilers**)

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Season 2 has just started. Discuss.

n0c0ntr0l

Harvester
On book 4 now.

As for season 2, Dinkage is awesome as always. Dont like how they missed Arya killing some of the Kingsguard in the TV show (she did in the book).

Danerys needs to get naked more often.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
If a discussion is possible without massive plot spoilers that'd be great (nobody has, just a heads up it'd be handy :p)

I'm loving the series so far, not read the books yet I plan to over the summer.

marvin

Tree Surgeon
On book 4, love them so far. TV series is great, understand why they have to change things sometimes to make it flow/fit better. Always say aloud that it didn't happen like that in the books but not overly fussed as it's still totes amazeballs.

Darryl I think he might mean the Gold Cloaks and not the Kingsguard.

Edit: What may be perceived as a slight spoiler below. (Awkward moment when this forum doesn't support ?!)

Infact I'm not sure Arya kills again (since that stable boy in book/season 1) for a while yet.. I can't really remember though.

Alvestein

Garden Designer
spoiler alert!!

----------
spoiler - Marv, she kills a guard whilst escaping harrenhal. S'bout it. She's kind of annoying.

---------

septimus

Harvester
Can't help but like lil Tyrion, he is such a clever little guy, and seems to genuinely be a surprisingly good person with how he treats like Sansa. I am tired of the Stark kids other then Robb who is handling bizness.

Alvestein

Garden Designer
jon is good too. him, robb, tyrion and jaime are the most interesting.

septimus

Harvester
Yeah, I liked Jonn more in the books then in the show I think, he kind of comes across as like a punk on the show I feel like. I am waiting on the last book to become available in paper back before I buy it, the waiting is killing me

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Yeah, I liked Jonn more in the books then in the show I think, he kind of comes across as like a punk on the show I feel like. I am waiting on the last book to become available in paper back before I buy it, the waiting is killing me

Buy a Kindle. They are the bomb.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
guys in the first episode the guy who pushes the kid off the castle was sleeping with his sister

crazy

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
Daenerys's story is the best one. Jon Snow probably second best, and later Jamie lannister is pretty fun to follow.

septimus

Harvester
I am waiting on the last book to become available in paper back before I buy it, the waiting is killing me

They were available in paper back a month or so ago.

Really? last time I looked on Amazon they werent hrm.

Alci, I own a kindle, when I bought the first 3 books it was about $12 cheaper to buy them in paperback then on my Kindle.