[Full] FTW Alliance Recruiting for Round 31

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Full. Sorry.

I have been recruiting for a FTW alliance for some time now, mainly on IRC. As such I already have the majority of the guys I need.

I still need however, those final few. My alliance will be going "for the win" - however I'll be damned if that means no fun :p

What I want:

I need people who are reliable. This incorporates a number of things, but mainly:

• Contactable when offline
  • High activity
  • Experience - particularly those who are good with a specific route
  • IRC is a must
What I can offer:

• An alliance with real team players whose commitment matches your own. There won't be guys you look at on the members page thinking "pfft".
  • No wings. This will be a single alliance formation with no wings and no hope to form a powerblock.

Interested? Then mail me the following information:

• Your timezone:
  • The route you're considering playing next round, if this is the route you're most experienced with, how many rounds you've played it:
  • Your portal nick:
  • How many hours do you play each day?
  • What is your name on IRC?

Ultimately what I want is to have an alliance of people I know to be reliable. If you're reading this and you know me/have played with me - thats an advantage. It would be fantastic if I could go a round without having to shed "dead weight" - and finish up with the same 20 as I started out with.

You can also catch me on IRC if you're interested - My name on there is "DA".

Cheers.

Last edited: