Fantasy Football 2012/2013

Scorpio

Head Gardener
This is the first time I play the BPL fantasy game and I got a question. I have Tevez on the bench atm. When I sub him tonight, will he get points for his performance tomorrow? I know it was possible in that fantasy game we played for the Euros earlier this summer

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
This is the first time I play the BPL fantasy game and I got a question. I have Tevez on the bench atm. When I sub him tonight, will he get points for his performance tomorrow? I know it was possible in that fantasy game we played for the Euros earlier this summer

You can't bring him on now. The only way his points will contribute to your gameweek score is if one of your other players doesn't play and he is automatically subbed in.

Myself: Shorey didn't play for Reading so Mertesacker will come off my bench and his points will count instead.

Scorpio

Head Gardener

You can't bring him on now. The only way his points will contribute to your gameweek score is if one of your other players doesn't play and he is automatically subbed in.

Myself: Shorey didn't play for Reading so Mertesacker will come off my bench and his points will count instead.

Oh, ok. And would it also automatically sub an attacker for a midfielder?

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

Oh, ok. And would it also automatically sub an attacker for a midfielder?

No. It depends on the order of your subs. Your #1 sub will come on first regardless of position. If he doesn't play, then it'll be the #2. You can change the order they play by clicking and dragging the little icons into the position you want on your team page.

The only time this won't happen is if you're playing 3-4-3 / 3-5-2 and one of your defenders doesn't play and your first sub is a midfielder/striker. You can't have less than 3 defenders in your formation, so it'll go straight to the first defender on your bench. If he doesn't play either then it will go to the second defender. If none of them play then it won't change anyone and your striker will stay on the bench. You have to have at least 3 defenders, 2 midfielders and 1 striker.

Stevey

Pruner
Half my squad weren't even in the starting 11 for their teams, oops. Spent all of the points i had accumulated on re-doing my team, looks like ill be in the relegation zone for the foreseeable future. :)

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
Coulda used your wildcard, Stevey, it's what I did when I utterly ****ed up my lineup in the first week. Wildcard allows you to make as many subs as you want that week with no penlty. You get one a season.

Though i did have to make two transfers this week. it's what I egt for not replacing etheridge as my backup goalie when I used my wildcard. Damn Chelsea's week off.

Stevey

Pruner
Got a Newcastle keeper and 2 defenders today, so im hoping they can keep a clean sheet against Aston Villa

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
Tevez saved me in Gameweek 3. Scored almost half my points because he was captain.

Welcome back to my team, Cech, hazard and ivanovic

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
I can see Hazard doing well this season. Sensational player