Discussion on Bruce joining History

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
...oh, Bruce now has no land..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is a serious discussion/topic - shipjumping is bad.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
and is often punished with kickage.

Anywho, Bruce wins the "Insomn" shitjumper award.

Faceslide.gif

PS: RIP changa

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Not sure what CK had to do with this. This was between me and Bruce.

He promised me someone active in certain times and he wasn't two days running. Prob was on 10 mins in 2 days. Enough was enough, he had two warning. End of discussion.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Not sure what CK had to do with this. This was between me and Bruce.

He promised me someone active in certain times and he wasn't two days running. Prob was on 10 mins in 2 days. Enough was enough, he had two warning. End of discussion.

CK, King of Shipjumpers! :p
But surely you knew Bruce was that way? :eek:

john

Harvester
shipjumpers deserve to drown! :)
bruce is ok tho, i have no idea what wtf happend just wanted to say what i thought about shipjumpers lol

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Er, you wouldn't have to worry about defending at all basically or being pranked on, you just could have fun with attacks

Sounds like quite a sweet deal to me.

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Er, you wouldn't have to worry about defending at all basically or being pranked on, you just could have fun with attacks

You don't have to be pranked on whatever ally you're in unless you care too much about the game. :p

Joining an ally after they've already won is incredibly lame - especially if you were in the rank 2-4 ally.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer

You don't have to be pranked on whatever ally you're in unless you care too much about the game. :p

Joining an ally after they've already won is incredibly lame - especially if you were in the rank 2-4 ally.

It's called glory hunting. Alot of people have done it this round besides Bruce, and I've not seen threads dedicated to them doing it.
If you're going to make a stink of it - Then expose ALL of them.