Diplomacy

Souls

Official Helper
Little does MattM know, said "bitcjhes & hoes" are, in fact, stationed in Edinburgh. Rumours state they are to deploy to France, however.

Steve_God

Official Helper
\o/
\\o
o//
\o/
Have to say, couldn't have done it without Hobbe's help :)
Although I was quite gutted that I didn't get to dominate the whole map :p

MattM

Tree Surgeon
Community Operator
The conclusion of the second Bushtarion Diplomacy game:

- Russia (Frijj) was polished off by Austria (Hobbezak) and England (Souls) pretty sharpish.
- France (DA) marauded through Italy (Darryl) and Turkey (Steve_God) fought off Italy's invasion of Smyrna to eliminate the Italians too.
- At this point Germany (MattM) and Austria decided to hit England and Turkey respectively, breaking any previous agreements made.
- France tried to surge into Austria whilst the Austrian commander went away for the weekend, and along with harrying from Turkey, inroads were made.
- Germany landed on the British Isles and took control of Scandinavia, aside from one English fleet in the Baltic.
- Austria returned and Turkey switched allegiance to help hit back at the current most powerful nation France.
- Germany used this period of warfare between the other Nations to finish off England, and help Austria get back its homeland by allowing a right-of-passage through Silesia.
- France hit Germany at this show of support for Austria, but the attack backfired and France withdrew.
- Turkey again switched sides and with the aide of France took back Greece off of Austria. Meanwhile German fleets moved round the coast of France, under the premise of going to help the war in the Med.
- Germany launched a sudden hit on the Iberian peninsula and the unguarded port of Brest, whilst simultaneously hitting Austria in Warsaw in the East.
- Needing only 3 supply centres to win and with Austria, France & Turkey scrapping in the south, Germany took Paris, Vienna and Belgium to seal the win.

Well played guys, was very good fun, even though it did drag on for a bit (as you can tell from the bulleted story above!).

Last edited:

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Given that not everyone could get into the first game that wanted to, I've spotted a variant world map that allows for 17 players!
Game is here: http://webdiplomacy.net/board.php?gameID=26351
Password: pestobear

I've allowed 5 days for people to join so hopefully we can fill it! :)

Ive joined :)

username: Four Horsemen of the Apocalyps

at the moment it doesnt look like this game will fill...

tomtree

Head Gardener
Given that not everyone could get into the first game that wanted to, I've spotted a variant world map that allows for 17 players!
Game is here: http://webdiplomacy.net/board.php?gameID=26351
Password: pestobear

I've allowed 5 days for people to join so hopefully we can fill it! :)

Ive joined :)

username: Four Horsemen of the Apocalyps

at the moment it doesnt look like this game will fill...

i joined too but i havnt played before so although i know the rough basics you guys will have to help me out!