Defender Bounty

Ram

Head Gardener
If you send on a target +2 they're bounty is reduced significantly, right?
and any defenders get half of the targets bounty, does this still apply even with mod?

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
defenders dont get bounty? im a little confused. you can't send adren rush mod, and +2

anychance you could re-phase the question ram, im not following what you're asking. you're targets defenders i assume you're on about..but I still dont follow.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
I assume he is refering to this:

News/Updates said:
* Bounty can now be gained on people defending a target - it is calculated off of the TARGET'S bounty level (not the defender's bounty level), and is half the target's bounty rate applied to all defending troops (so a green title defending a red title... there is half the red title's bounty available on all the green title's defending troops, for example).

and asking whether if you are going to get a reduced bounty on a target (due to sending at 30%, repeat attacks etc etc) is the bounty you get on the defenders half of that reduced bounty, or half of the max bounty for the target regardless of any reductions.

Ram

Head Gardener
Pin is right.
Deffenders now get bounty based on the targets bounty level..

From the BR we had last night, I think the whole bounty is removed. Even at 2v10 ;o

Changer

Head Gardener
Defenders dont get bounty. The attacker gets a bounty on the defenders (half of the attackers target)

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Yeah thats what he meant. Deffenders now get bounty based on the targets bounty level.. as in...the defenders get a bounty on them.

Slightly off-topic...that BR was awesome fun Ram!!! I claimed it as a win for us. :p

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
If you send on a target +2 they're bounty is reduced significantly, right?
and any defenders get half of the targets bounty, does this still apply even with mod?

their*

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
Yeah thats what he meant. Deffenders now get bounty based on the targets bounty level.. as in...the defenders get a bounty on them.

Slightly off-topic...that BR was awesome fun Ram!!! I claimed it as a win for us. :p

defenders now 'GIVE' bounty (@ 50% of targets red titled bounty) , would have cleared it up for me :D,
thanks for bringing it to my attention, i didnt realise this,

but the out come is if their is reductions in this bounty for attacking below 70% you may get less bounty from all the defenders too, you're saying you think so anyway ram?

one further question i'd like to ask on this topic is:

what if the net score of all the defenders is 70% or more of the score of the attacker...before iirc this use to bump the bounty gains back up? and lower land caps etc...so surely 2vs 10
(1 vs 5) in your example would mean that actually you should have still been close to hitting at 60-70% total score wise(depending if real or fake defence) so should still have got close to that full 50% from the defenders on top of the targets bounty??
azzer clear it up for us please.

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
If your attack does not justify a bounty, then it doesn't justify a bounty. Basically - if you wouldn't have got a bounty on the victim's troops (for repeat attacks/unfairness/whatever), then you won't get it on the defenders either. The "validity" of the attack is calculated, and that is used to determine how much of the bounty you claim from both the victim's own bounty level and the 50% applied to all defenders too, combined.

Hope that clears things up rather than complicates things.