Cyborg gards..

edd

Tree Surgeon
What do arsons get on cyborgs?

1:2.4, don't be tricked by the AD and think they strip Cg's over what they can disable because they don't. If you use hippies in combination with arsons you will see the arsons get 1:2.8.

(By you i mean your target?)

It's also worth noting in general that while hippies get ~1:1 on Cg, I found that they tend to strip about another 1 each as well! That is probably an overestimation but i think they are limited by HD when distracting CG.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Considering Apaches do PURE HD, I would probably advise a combination of both...

Max

Garden Designer
Question:

What's more efficient at stopping cyborgs grenadier or apache?

Answer: hippies :p

Grenadiers get 1:2 on CGs
Apaches get 1:0.5 on CGs
Hippies get 1:0.8 on CGs

Cost effective wise - BUY MORE HIPPIES! :D

But if you want a more direct answer to your question - Grenadiers. I think grenadiers kill whatever they strip so using a combo of grens and apaches isn't helpful either. (buy hippies)

Stargazer

Tree Surgeon
I played the route last round,not against it ;)

Problem is max no one scared of hippys!

Max

Garden Designer
I played the route last round,not against it ;)

Problem is max no one scared of hippys!

If you want something in that route that kills CGs more effectively than grenadiers, all I can offer you is WKs or PNAPs I'm afraid mate. And generally I find that grenadiers aren't especially scary either.

Nickk

Harvester
As Max said, WKs are ridiculous at killing Cybrog gards. Why waste money on hippies + gren when you can get those badboys for free.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
As Max said, WKs are ridiculous at killing Cybrog gards. Why waste money on hippies + gren when you can get those badboys for free.

Wk get about 1:4.75 CG from what i have seen.

Ive seen wk do better than that over 1:5 in some cases? In addition now tyrants are out they reem cg pretty good and have low eta, get a robo nap if you are trying to stop cg landing you

Also nothing wrong with grenaiders. They get that extra layer of armour based damage with some health damage before rangers and dragons fire. It makes a difference. Though they are very weak and die to easily for thier cost.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
grens when allowed to fire do so much damage to the robo route. that's why you should always have a small handful of grens. take them on attack, they REALLY wipe out the cw after the striker fire - Didn't they used to be eta 6 in the way back or was that heavy weapons that was eta 6?

someone remember before i have to dig through update news.

avash

Harvester
nothing in your route is efficient at stopping cg other than hippys

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Just a brief gripe to all those terrible lowbie CG players out there that may read this:

Stop buying pure CG. It is so fail at your rank, it pains me. Go l2p.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
Last time i recorded stats for cg vs guru it kinds showed guru to be terrible maybe 1:2 (though my ratio suggests a bit better) im sure at the least they could do better than 1:1. But saw this just now

[close] 92,205 allied Hippy attacked, distracting 75,966 hostile staff.
[close] 4,600,000 allied Protestor Guru attacked, distracting 2,827,153 hostile staff.
[close] 291,786 allied Hippy Van attacked, distracting 283,159 hostile staff.
[close] 20,000 allied Yob attacked, disabling 29,102 hostile staff.
[close] 1,032 allied White Knight attacked, slaying 13,235 hostile staff.
[close] 65,397 allied News Van attacked, distracting 1,132,451 hostile staff.
[close] 78,075 hostile Wheelbarrower stole 301 land. [116] tree. [155] bush. [15] flower. [15] grass. [0] uncultivated.

Distracted: 4,318,729 enemies distracted.
Disabled: 29,102 enemies disabled.
Died: 13,235 enemies dead.

I checked the sent units 15mil ish troops sent, Cg player, not more than 200k wheelie. So everything points to this is genuinely the ratio guru got on cg. But its massively different from what i recorded.....has there been a buff? Or debuff? Or did i just always have it down wrong.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
If you have the old BR you might want to check for hippies stripping for guru's.

Guru's have never done 1:1 on CG afaik.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
Cheers ias. Yeah i was thinking i must have it down wrong because the ratio i have is well off and not cost effective.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
gurus only get 1:1 on a REALLY good day.. with some help. hippies are the only real blocker that is almost cost effective against CG