curious...ban?

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
You sent 1 James Bond to kill LuckySports. He is set to arrive in 7 ticks.

Sean Connery in his peak? :)
Or for the young one's here, Pierce Brosnan... lol

i loved both as Bond (and im pretty sure im a 'young one' :p). I prefer both over Mr Craig. I might prefer Roger Moore over Craig as well, although my memory of him is not the greatest. Been a while since ive seen any of his 007 movies

And yes Willy, it was 'retarded' lol

Roger Moore is the best Bond, closely followed by Connery. Any other opinions are wrong! :p

False. The Roger Moore movies are the most entertaining because he's such a rubbish actor that they needed to make the movies entertaining. Sean Connery is the classic Bond, Timothy Dalton pwns and Pierce Brosnan is a good "classic Bond" revival.

Pierce Brosnan/Roger Moore - Why? Moore is what Bond is; Witty, and a charmer (I immediately point to the tarot card scene from Live and Let Die). He and Connery combined would be the best kind of Bond possible. The suave accent of Connery and the 'English gentleman' element of Moore.

Brosnan pwns because he just kicked serious ass. All of his Bond films were utter slaughterfests - And Goldeneye I'd say is one of the most famous films of all time, thanks to the brilliant film-to-game. The storyline was pretty damn good as well with that one. An all-round winner.

Daniel Craig has none. He is the 'eye candy' of the Bond actors, I assume.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Daniel Craig has none. He is the 'eye candy' of the Bond actors, I assume.

im glad im not the only one that didnt prefer Daniel Craig. I heard people saying the new James Bond is great! And then I watched it, and i was like, 'wtf, where were the gadgets, the chasing car scenes, the explosions, the suave and witty Bond i remember? Crap. It was OK, but not the James Bond i prefer. And Im not even gonna comment on the latest.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
They tried to turn the latest bond movies into pseudo Bourne flicks. And both succeeded and failed.

Max

Garden Designer
I think that the Daniel Craig performances were closer to the original books, but at the end of the day that isn't what we really want from bond. We want Roger Moore ;D I wish I could move my eyebrow like that.

Davs

Garden Designer
WHY DOES EVERYONE FORGET LAZENBY :p

lol'd

hmm... hard to say on that one - maybe it's because he sucks donkey testicles?

As for Craig, I think the idea was to make Bond a bit more rugged and hard (similar to the choice of Dalton, just a tad more thuggish imo)

EDIT: Btw Max, check out ITV4 during weekday afternoons - they're playing repeats of The Saint!! <3