curious...ban?

Yochoko

Head Gardener
You mean... Mr. Pricklepants?

Pricklepants+Toy+Story+3.jpg

Yochoko

Head Gardener
I knowwwww. I just wanted it/him cute! It was my intentional deviation! :p ('coz your choices aren't cute!)

Anyway, James Bond by Timothy Dalton is the ETA 2 lame assassin!

Last edited:

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
There isn't anything cuter than the Lord President Rassilon.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
I thought it was for calling DA the...r word

I did lol when i read that post and saw you banned :p

the R******* word?......all i can think of is retard

and woah woah woah..timothy dalton is awsome, "a view to a kill" christopher walken vs dalton vs some post op transexual that has something to do with fashion irl.... Amazing...actually come to think of it that was roger moore...

what about "the living day lights." he gets shipped through a gas pipeline, from england to russia! theres some milkman with crazy exploding milkbottles. And its all to do with diamonds and opium and fighting between russia and afganistan, now thats prettys sweet.

not to mention John Rhys-Davies is in it.... now that is hawt. pavarotti's number one look alike.. i think he is even singing opera in the bond film...or giving a speach... its good to see he can take time out from sliding between other dimensions with Jerry O'Connel to do cameo appearances in james bond films

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
You sent 1 James Bond to kill LuckySports. He is set to arrive in 7 ticks.

Sean Connery in his peak? :)
Or for the young one's here, Pierce Brosnan... lol

timtadams

Landscape Designer

i loved both as Bond (and im pretty sure im a 'young one' :p). I prefer both over Mr Craig. I might prefer Roger Moore over Craig as well, although my memory of him is not the greatest. Been a while since ive seen any of his 007 movies

And yes Willy, it was 'retarded' lol

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
its french for late. i dont see an issue with that word alone...maybe if i use it in a derogatory context, like "chris stop acting retarded." hypothetically ofc. :p i didnt think it was a banable offence seeing as its not swear filtered... but i guess it may be offencive to people who still think it is a slant on the mentally handicapped. I see it more as a verb to be used in banta.

probably because gay and retard have become passing insults to friends when losing on xbox. retarded gypse was said a fair amount last week. I've become completely detached from thier true meaning as use as an insult. For instance I called a gay mate a "fudge packer" not realising what i was saying until a few seconds after i said it, he laughed it off. I always thought its only a truely offencive word if you mean it to be offencive and say it in an offencive manner.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
its french for late. i dont see an issue with that word alone...maybe if i use it in a derogatory context, like "chris stop acting retarded." hypothetically ofc. :p i didnt think it was a banable offence seeing as its not swear filtered... but i guess it may be offencive to people who still think it is a slant on the mentally handicapped. I see it more as a verb to be used in banta.

probably because gay and retard have become passing insults to friends when losing on xbox. retarded gypse was said a fair amount last week. I've become completely detached from thier true meaning as use as an insult. For instance I called a gay mate a "fudge packer" not realising what i was saying until a few seconds after i said it, he laughed it off. I always thought its only a truely offencive word if you mean it to be offencive and say it in an offencive manner.

tbh, i cant think of any cuss words which i dont use as casual passing insults to friends...

Davs

Garden Designer

i loved both as Bond (and im pretty sure im a 'young one' :p). I prefer both over Mr Craig. I might prefer Roger Moore over Craig as well, although my memory of him is not the greatest. Been a while since ive seen any of his 007 movies

Roger Moore is the best Bond, closely followed by Connery. Any other opinions are wrong! :p

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Roger Moore is the best Bond, closely followed by Connery. Any other opinions are wrong! :p

False. The Roger Moore movies are the most entertaining because he's such a rubbish actor that they needed to make the movies entertaining. Sean Connery is the classic Bond, Timothy Dalton pwns and Pierce Brosnan is a good "classic Bond" revival.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
ive always eyed those massive James Bond box sets

I will buy it one day :p

btw, what was the original topic of this thread? lol

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
I've never watched a James Bond movie. Let the flaming commence.

Yochoko

Head Gardener
Gyahahahahahahahahaha!!!! This totally cracked me up!! XDDD
*dyingggggg from so much laughingggggggg* Halppppppppp!!!!
kaos-not-tagged-smiley-4755.gif

Well, this is a nice way to get back to the topic, I guess!!

edd

Tree Surgeon

False. The Roger Moore movies are the most entertaining because he's such a rubbish actor that they needed to make the movies entertaining. Sean Connery is the classic Bond, Timothy Dalton pwns and Pierce Brosnan is a good "classic Bond" revival.

Agreed!

Tim, my bro, dad and i bought the box set a year ago :D

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
Shadow bane got banned AGAIN! damn he must kow how to press one moderators buttons

what he do this time?

ps. sean connery is best...no matter how old he gets his eybrows never change.

"do you expect me to talk"?
"no mr bond, i expect you to die"

If i was an evil genious i would so get a golden finger.