Create schemes..

Hi

It is possible to create a scheme where you have no pictures?

I wana go on bush at work and not go caught!Anyway to make it look like excel?Like with the grids?

No-Dachi

Official Helper
Yes it is. You take a screenshot of an Excel sheet, cut the frame away (so you're left with just the grids), save it to photobucket or whatever, and upload that as your background for the scheme. Play around with colours of lettering etc so it looks decent.

Garret had one up once, named Work!, but alas the picture has been removed so it's useless now.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
Yes it is. You take a screenshot of an Excel sheet, cut the frame away (so you're left with just the grids), save it to photobucket or whatever, and upload that as your background for the scheme. Play around with colours of lettering etc so it looks decent.

Garret had one up once, named Work!, but alas the picture has been removed so it's useless now.

is the pic gone? oh that's sad :( - but steve god made a 2nd version that may still be around.

No-Dachi

Official Helper
Take a screenshot, open paint, paste the screenshot, ctrl-a, then move the whole picture up towards the left corner for about 5mm or until the upper and left frame is gone. Then you select the lower right corner of the paint-background and move it in until the lower and right frame is gone. Voila :)

Max

Garden Designer
Wow I'm so trying this.

Don't forget to use the 'lite' white login page rather than the picture based bushtarion login page.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
i had changed my own personal color scheme to remove h/f colors so it was all black text so numbers almost lined up in fields correctly, etc etc.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
would probably work better if the background image was fullscreen (although that might be the case for you, depending on the monitor size)