compulsive collector query

dave

Harvester
hey guys.

im sure this would have been asked before....but do you need ww/wk for compulsive.

i wouldnt have thought so because you cant bribe them. but i wanted to be sure.

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
WW/WK count as admin units, so no you don't need them

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
actually they do count and shouldnt. as in they count towards the total number of units. that make up 95%

you dont need them to get the 95%

so 87 out of 91 units wont count as 95% is my theory, as it is counting the wk/ww 87/93 so to be safe get at least 89 units.

also some people believed the 95% is actually only for one tick. but in addition you needed at some point to have bribed every bribable unit. (all 91) you just dont need to own them all at the same time just need to own 95% at one time.... id play it safe try to bribe them all and at least get 89 of the 91 units.

old thread

but if you need to bribe every unit at some point or another i dont see why azzer would have bothered with the whole 95% thing. its harder to code imo and less likely to be necessary, it would require server tracking the units stats page. and that could be thrown off by nanos/vamps converting units anyway. id say more likely having 89 units on one tick flags the award and you get it at end of the round... but if you put the effort in you may as well aim to get them all and garentee your award.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
well..

you could simply have it flagged by having so many of a certain "hidden tier" of units at 1 point, so that it wouldn't count admin units.. would make the coding pretty simple really.

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
You do need to own them all for at least a tick?

Enrico

Tree Surgeon

No, you need to own 95% at one singel point during a tick, and every last one once during the round.

Btw, if the whites count, it just means you can get those for free. If you plan on getting the award you need to suicide unwanted troops all the time, and doing so usually grants plenty of H/F. Hitting allied targets for bribing is also more cost effective. having 3-5 peeps defend the target boost your honour, and grats more types of units pr attack

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

No, you need to own 95% at one singel point during a tick, and every last one once during the round.

Btw, if the whites count, it just means you can get those for free. If you plan on getting the award you need to suicide unwanted troops all the time, and doing so usually grants plenty of H/F. Hitting allied targets for bribing is also more cost effective. having 3-5 peeps defend the target boost your honour, and grats more types of units pr attack

Sorry that's what I meant, you need the 95% at the same time. Above it was suggested you just need to own each individual unit at one point, then it can die?
You don't need to own every last one as I couldn't get S-Gards, Scraps or Gargs when I did it and I still got the award, iirc.

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
When I got it, I only missed having extremists at one point, was hard, when it was just two people playing it in range...

dave

Harvester
i went for a nap yesty and woke up with SA, jeeps, plant thiefs. a bot attacked me! haha

also i attacked a guy for r/os, and he happened to have tl! how lucky is that.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Best way to ensure you get this? Make sure you have 100% of all non-admin units at once.. take a couple of screenshots..

Zombies and T-Rex are incredibly difficult to find this round.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
thread-resurrection.jpg

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
There are only 2 robos in the game that I've seen with Trex, your best bet is to find a briber that already has them.

Steve_God

Official Helper
Having a similar issue to dave above...
Having hax'd pretty much every ID in the game, there isn't a single T-Rex is play at the moment.

So... with the wording it's:
"Possess at least 1 of every 'standard' (non-alliance, non-admin) unit in game at a single point in time (requires at least 95% of all possible units in a single moment)"

Does anyone know that if a unit isn't in game, is it still needed?

Max

Garden Designer
That it a thoroughly good question Steve G. Let us hope Azzer coded it such that if a unit isn't deved by anyone, you can still win the award!