Cheaters

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Lol, that is crazy inc! I cant wait for the next time one of them moans about TBA bashing!

Screenshots everywhere!!!
x

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Well there's a certain alliance in the top 10 which is blatantly cheating it's face off.

It's not even subtle cheating.... *baffled*

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Well there's a certain alliance in the top 10 which is blatantly cheating it's face off.

Report the info to ID 1/forum PM with all evidence please, if they are then surely they should be dealt with as cheaters and reported... rather than grumbled about ambiguously on the forums without any formal reports/complaints? :p

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Report the info to ID 1/forum PM with all evidence please, if they are then surely they should be dealt with as cheaters and reported... rather than grumbled about ambiguously on the forums without any formal reports/complaints? :p

I was under the impression my friends had reported them, if not i'll be happy to lend credence to the body of evidence.

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I was under the impression my friends had reported them, if not i'll be happy to lend credence to the body of evidence.

Assume nothing, people are unreliable in my experience, and tend to gripe about things privately instead of actually report things (or perhaps everyone assumes everyone else has reported!).

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Assume nothing, people are unreliable in my experience, and tend to gripe about things privately instead of actually report things (or perhaps everyone assumes everyone else has reported!).

True enough. Reported.

harriergirl

Landscape Designer

:eek:fftopic:
And to be fair, this is part of why Azzer and I had such a huge disagreement because I thought something that had been reported was being ignored, whereas it was never actually reported. Glad I took the time to reason it out with Azzer tbh.

Souls

Official Helper
OI, I clearly sent you a message before I griped about it here on forums! Azzer speaks blasphemy! :(

Davis

Tree Surgeon
funny thing is that i reported this about 1 week into the round with a log of their leader asking for other member's password and nothing was done.

TheNamelessWonder

Tree Surgeon
Good riddance!

/me reported them too

The same dozen people online for 12 hours on end? Sounded just a bit too unlikely...

Hobbezak

Garden Designer
Are these the same guys who got locked last(?) round, because they also had a few people send to the HQ on the same tick.