Certain Awards Bugged?

chingaste

Pruner
i did not get the award for having over 90% tree when i had over 3k tree and nothing else for others. so i think lots arent getting what they should

Max

Garden Designer
Did you delete the ID Ching? I have not had a problem with the tree acre award before.

However - as for the h/f award bug - I am afraid it has been there for a few rounds/years now, Phobis. Like me however, you have clear evidence of it saved in the portal end of round rankings. So I suggest if a more active admin ever takes over you point it out to him with the very clear evidence!!! :D

Max

Garden Designer
no i didnt delete the id. i also however have no way to take screenshot :(

If you have a keyboard, you can take a screenshot... and unless you're using voice activation software, you appear to have a keyboard lol.

I assume he means retrospectively - he cannot obtain such information any longer :(

Sorry Ching - I am surprised this one didn't work out for ya!

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
no i didnt delete the id. i also however have no way to take screenshot :(

If you have a keyboard, you can take a screenshot... and unless you're using voice activation software, you appear to have a keyboard lol.

I assume he means retrospectively - he cannot obtain such information any longer :(

Sorry Ching - I am surprised this one didn't work out for ya!

I figured as much, I'm just being sassy because I'm awake at 6 AM to listen to three hours of a radio morning show for school :(