Calm down

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Seriously, what's with the millions of borderline idiotic suggestions that've been flooding the forums recently?

Last edited:

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Its due to the new change I feel. There have been new routes/idea's flying around around, hoping they will come in affect.

The only route/routes I feel has come right is the 'Alien' route, to bring a bit of spice, and the redevelopment of the HQ units. This is all what needs to be done for the time being, along with the other changes in which Magpie knows about.

It's good to see so many people have good thoughts..but maybe not at once? :p

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
there can be no balance and no peace until ANK returns and reestablishes imbaleetEEZZMODE!

this i swear!

Unapproved by DA - Off topic.

Last edited by a moderator:

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Tbh, We don't really need a new route introduced, We already have at least 2 routes floating around that don't fulfill a purpose.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
william86x will set the record straight!

Unapproved by DA - Off topic.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
=(22:14:56)= <toby> it's like hearing we might get a new admin has completely ****ing overwhelmed the playerbase's intelligence and they're just suggesting any old ****
=(22:15:27)= <toby> WE SHOULD HAVE A NEW ROUTE WITH SHARKS WITH FRIKKIN LAZERBEAMS ATTACHED TO THEIR HEADS WHICH FIRE INIT 1 AND KILL EVERYTHING SO I CAN PLAY IT AND WIN

Seriously, what's with the millions of borderline idiotic suggestions that've been flooding the forums recently?

I dislike this type of attitude tbh. There've been a couple of people to voice similar thoughts over the past couple of days. If people want to spend time/effort coming up with suggestions then there should be nothing but praise for these people IMO. People don't get paid for coming up with new ideas, they do so because they enjoy playing this game and want to contribute.

Bushtarion has always had community-led ideas. Some of our best implementations came from ideas at the heart of the community.

If you think an idea is good/bad you of course have your right to express that in response - preferably constructively. This kind of response to new suggestions (combative/cynical, call it what you will), isn't welcome and frankly comes off as quite introvert/narrow minded. There's just no need to slap people down when they're trying to be helpful.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
I've put sand in my pants.

This is the gripes section. The post in general is about everyone including you bringing the cart before the horse/jumping the gun before official hand changing and everyone acting like omg stuff is happening now.

you can keep deleting my posts, but tbh you are being childish about it. it's gripes. enjoy the subforum.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
A - Please stop misquoting me.

B - All your posts thus far have been off topic and thus deleted (With the exception of your last).

Which I've addressed in my above response, as well as here. :)

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
it's the gripes section you are just a prat with an illusion of power. so in the spirit of the thread. CALM DOWN!

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
It seems that some people are so used to being negative and cynical about everything to do with the game that they're incapable of accepting that there is even the slightest glimmer of hope and potential for postive changes in the near future, dig yourselves out of your trenches, the dark times are passing, be CONSTRUCTIVE instead of just dismissive, or at the very least, don't be downright negative and cynical, just cos you can't see out of the cloud of negativity doesn't mean you should go pissing on other people's positivity.

Last edited:

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Garrett said:
it's the gripes section you are just a prat with an illusion of power. so in the spirit of the thread. CALM DOWN!

Please provide a quote in which I'm "angry/frustrated" or otherwise not "calm"?

Oh and insulting me doesn't add anything to your argument that people are jumping the gun. If you have a reasonable explanation in support of your thoughts that we should trod on/stifle the imaginations of people making perfectly good suggestions, I'm willing to read :)

Ogluk said:
don't be downright negative and cynicism, just cos you can't see out of the cloud of negativity doesn't mean you should go pissing on other people's positivity.

QFT.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
pfft i don't need to provide a quote. you being unable to leave posts without deleting them because they aren't what you want is the examaple. posture all you want. it's cool.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
pfft i don't need to provide a quote. you being unable to leave posts without deleting them because they aren't what you want is the examaple. posture all you want. it's cool.

example*

Ive waited to do that ;) Sincere apologies ;)

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Done with this conversation Garrett - If you feel your posts were unjustly removed please message another member of the moderation team.

Back on topic - I think the sincere efforts of our community members to come up with fresh/new ideas should be welcomed, not stifled. The suggestions sub-forum is there for just that, suggestions. If reading that section of the forums scalds your eyes, Dimitar, avoid it?

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
If reading that section of the forums scalds your eyes, Dimitar, avoid it?

The original post which made this thread was to do with Toby's IRC posts I see...

Dimitar just put it up here to get other peoples points of view?