Calm down

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
hey DA, i don't read your rubbish anymore, but as the thread is titled. calm down. :)

you are wound way too tightly. perhaps if you found someone that would give you a hug or something someday.

I wasn't speaking to you Garrett (not that this ever stops you posting something lame in response).

And I've been nothing but calm/reasoned in this thread. Telling me to "calm down" when I've not given the slightest indication I'm in any way agitated just makes you look silly tbh.

Oh and this is about the 4th time you've indicated you haven't bothered reading my "rubbish" - I get it, you have nothing decent to say by response, no need to point it out in reply to every post I make these days (as touching as it is that you feel the need to keep in frequent contact with me ;) )

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
images

this being the 5th post and i've plenty of posts where i didn't say anything so keep counting :)

Last edited:

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

DA said:
Oh and this is about the 4th time you've indicated you haven't bothered reading my "rubbish" - I get it, you have nothing decent to say by response, no need to point it out in reply to every post I make these days (as touching as it is that you feel the need to keep in frequent contact with me ;) )