Bushtarion Java game?

Max

Garden Designer
So I've had another crack at this and it's been successful, I've made a working bushtarion spin-off game for android. I am almost at the stage where I need a beta tester or two (I'm looking at you antisback!) but I'll try to make a few cosmetic changes first.

However, before I look into putting it onto Google Play for everyone to have a go, I'd like to just get permission from Azzer.

Serious question: what's the most reliable way to get in contact with Azzer these days?

Is it the "admin@bushtarion.com" e-mail address?

Thanks for any help guys.

Max

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
Good on you Max. Bravo for being the one to put more than words into something.

Don't worry about needing to ban me :) I won't be following, but I thought I'd give sincere congrats (even if it doesn't work) for being more than talk. If only people would understand that I was being critical of people who were obviously hot air.

inb4 DA promises to watch this with interest. whatever that means.

Max

Garden Designer
OK I e-mailed the admin@bushtarion account with screenshots, we'll see whether he gives it the all clear or not when we gets around to checking his account :)

If I don't hear anything in a couple of weeks I'll ask Gazzy very nicely to prod him on facebook for me <3

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
I'm curious, what exactly do you expect him to say? Yes, please copy my game for your own benefit? :p

Max

Garden Designer
I would argue it's as acceptable as a Polo or antisback add-on :D

No-Dachi

Official Helper
Max, I'll be happy to contact him on facebook on your behalf, if needed. If you're in need of testers I'm around as well. It's not like life up here near the arctic is particularly interesting after work.

Max

Garden Designer
Dachi: I would really appreciate that. I have had no reply from my e-mail yet, so if you could help me strike up a dialogue then that would be terrific.

I've not been able to finish all my current bug fixes on the train today, but I should be able to start beta testing next week, thanks for those who have offered! I'll try e-mail out a file on Wednesday.

Max

Garden Designer
Gazzy, could you kindly ask Azzer on FB as well? I don't want to progress any further unless I get feedback from him :)

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
Yeah that's one possible story. The other is that you've been found out. Reports of you using the same equipment that faked the moon landing in '69.

antisback

Head Gardener
Yeah that's one possible story. The other is that you've been found out. Reports of you using the same equipment that faked the moon landing in '69.

Wheeeeyy...

Oh wait that was the actual year.