Bugged awards :(

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
Warlord 25 Rank 1 effectiveness Yes

Effectiveness: 269,477,791 [Final Rank: 1]

And i didn't get the award :(

Plus i only planted not in sun one time only the entire round and planted maybe over 200-300 times and no weatherman award either :(

Ranzou

Harvester
Just to add, so that it gets fixed as well: round 30's rank 1 player in effectiveness didn't get the profile award for it either.

Souls

Official Helper
Awards are given after havoc :p

Oh, wait. Is this this round? :S

EDIT - Oh, wait. Havoc is over! :O

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Warlord 25 Rank 1 effectiveness Yes

Effectiveness: 269,477,791 [Final Rank: 1]

And i didn't get the award :(

Plus i only planted not in sun one time only the entire round and planted maybe over 200-300 times and no weatherman award either :(

I've got a feeling (not sure why) that planting in Early Hours counts not as sun....?

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
I was thinking that too Martina - Also I reckon Azzer just forgot to switch the profile award to the world tables thing instead of the ranking, since it was removed.

Also - Just because I'm slightly irked off, master criminal = world tables page and not most land stolen? L A M E S A U C E !

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
I asked Azz at the beggining of the round and he said first in the ticker weather changes and then it's checked if you get +1 tick for the award .. so should all be good :(

Max

Garden Designer
I asked Azz at the beggining of the round and he said first in the ticker weather changes and then it's checked if you get +1 tick for the award .. so should all be good :(

I'll be honest DarkSider, I am inclined to agree with you. I tried to get this one two rounds ago and was SO careful not to plant in bad weather. I am pretty certain I stuck to the correct stats, but it appears I didn't get the award for it :'( Never mind alas! Perhaps it rained twice instead of once when I wasn't looking :p

Toast

Pruner
I specifically went for weatherman award as well. Planted over 100 times, and twice it changed to cloudy weather. I didn't get the award.

TaO

Tree Surgeon
I was thinking that too Martina - Also I reckon Azzer just forgot to switch the profile award to the world tables thing instead of the ranking, since it was removed.

Also - Just because I'm slightly irked off, master criminal = world tables page and not most land stolen? L A M E S A U C E !

master_criminal.gif Master Criminal 15 Rank 1 stealer Yes
i guess...

I've got another bug here.

W1, R28 BigBoss of TheDutchMafia [7353] 24,548 22,479 P-Solo
W1, R27 Sometimes i dream of a top 10 finish [2004] 18,895 11,611 P-Solo

Thats 2 rounds as a psolo.. for over 11k ticks..
And then in the achievement..
Rounds Fully Solo (never allied): 1

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The rank 1 eff award is fixed, and both you and "ric" from last round will get your eff awards at the end of this upcoming round (along with whoever wins this round eff).

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
is there more to weatherman as well? or can we plant early hours and in sun and still get it if its sunnny following tick