Bring back Siths forum account!!

tolly12

BANNED
Partition to save Sith from being banned from forum without any reason!! Let's all be friends and keep the fighting in game rather then attacking me by blocking me from forums, also keep up the good work fighting me in game too, let's get it out of your systems so next round we can have fun :)

Total land had stole: 13,596 acres - Rank 5th

vBulletin Message
You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

jessicatan

Pruner
Partition to save Sith from being banned from forum without any reason!! Let's all be friends and keep the fighting in game rather then attacking me by blocking me from forums, also keep up the good work fighting me in game too, let's get it out of your systems so next round we can have fun :)

Total land had stole: 13,596 acres - Rank 5th

vBulletin Message
You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

*petition. Looks like you have woken up. I'm pretty sure you got banned for a reason. But mods, please ban this tolly12 account too.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
You got banned. You said you'll quit if you got banned.

**** off.

tolly12

BANNED
?? Good to see u too tiger, on a lighter note I went away so stopped playing but back now.

And my forum account got a warning for spamming because I was trying to get my forum posts up before giving up after like 6 posts, and receiving a warning for it, I then replied back to the warning I got and then was banned???

Benneh plz explain why I was banned? ~Sith

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
?? Good to see u too tiger, on a lighter note I went away so stopped playing but back now.

And my forum account got a warning for spamming because I was trying to get my forum posts up before giving up after like 6 posts, and receiving a warning for it, I then replied back to the warning I got and then was banned???

I can't love Benneh enough for banning you. Maybe ban this account too since you're the same person.

tolly12

BANNED

I can't love Benneh enough for banning you. Maybe ban this account too since you're the same person.

Yeh but I received no reason, seems this game is getting petty, along with dying, people that do play take it far too seriously so the others that just want to play for fun leave

Jerrysminion

Harvester
Doesn't multiple game play create a disadvantage for players whom choose to play the game within the designated rules?

Doesn't this practice discourage people from playing this game and overall diminish the total amount of players?

Why stop at banning her known accounts.. why not *IP Target* all the known accounts that signed on through various IPs and permanently ban them all?

Cheers

Yeh but I received no reason, seems this game is getting petty, along with dying, people that do play take it far too seriously so the others that just want to play for fun leave

Zer0

Harvester

says the person who msg me right after being attacked and rage bought a ton of apaches

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Zer0 don't you know, Sith is the new Darksider? He's pro. Please don't underestimate Sith again

Hahaha sorry I couldn't do it.

Coon1

BANNED
Hey leave Sith alone. Life is hard enough for him with an extra chromosome, he doesn't need you guys making it worse..

jessicatan

Pruner
Doesn't multiple game play create a disadvantage for players whom choose to play the game within the designated rules?

Doesn't this practice discourage people from playing this game and overall diminish the total amount of players?

Why stop at banning her known accounts.. why not *IP Target* all the known accounts that signed on through various IPs and permanently ban them all?

Cheers

V.p.n.