Back

Ven0m

Planter
Hey this is the REAL Ven0m no the other guy posting on the forums!

Iam the one from Scotland the cool one

Was on the internet a few nights ago and thought i should log in for some fun so hey all

beeker

Digger
Re: Back

Sup Ven0m, good to see ya buddy!
I'm kinda sorta back too, just created an account today to check out the effects of those crazy 4.5 revisions.

Anyway you were always a great mascot for our alliances, good to see you checking back in like myself.

:respekt:

f0xx

Landscape Designer

beeker said:
I'm kinda sorta back too, just created an account today to check out the effects of those crazy 4.5 revisions.

Anyway you were always a great mascot for our alliances, good to see you checking back in like myself.

Beeker! I cant express how glad I am to see you here again... I hope you have fully recovered...

beeker

Digger

f0xx said:
beeker said:

Beeker! I cant express how glad I am to see you here again... I hope you have fully recovered...

Most of the way. I'm still a little the worse for wear but I've recovered far faster and more completely than any of the doctors expected. Pretty much back to normal, thanks. Good to be back, and thanks for the warm wishes f0xx :)

f0xx

Landscape Designer

Well I remember when ?clem? showed me what happed to your home... I was like... "why do worst things have to happen to the coolest people"... I am really glad you are back and better mate :)